This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• corsa vxr

still waiting for my arden vxr ,hope its worth it after this been told 31st october

wouldn't bother mate nothing but trouble can't wait to get rid off mine worst car i've ever owned!

Comment

ignore mr grumpy above.
      i love my corsa i've had it for about 10 months now and i still can't stop smiling. every car has it problems but i'm sure if you look after it it will look after you

Corsa VXR now sold

Comment

Originally posted by richie.corsa.vxr View Post
        ignore mr grumpy above.
        i love my corsa i've had it for about 10 months now and i still can't stop smiling. every car has it problems but i'm sure if you look after it it will look after you
        I will cant be as bad as my insignia worst vauxhall i've bought.

Comment

Go and join the bmw club mate and grumble there jeeez!!

Ive had my fair few problems, howvever is isnt the worst car ive owned, warrenty is there to be used and my car is now running better than the day i bought it 2 years on, and im still not bored of it.

The tuning possibilities are endless and getting a remap is a must, the difference it makes is amazing!

Enjoy it!!
          Last edited by Nathan; 25 October 2009, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
            Go and join the bmw club mate and grumble there jeeez!! ^

Ive had my fair few problems, howvever is isnt the worst car ive owned, warrenty is there to be used and my car is now running better than the day i bought it 2 years on, and im still not bored of it.

The tuning possibilities are endless and getting a remap is a must, the difference it makes is amazing!

Enjoy it!!
            thanks mate re map first on list

Comment

Originally posted by williams View Post
              thanks mate re map first on list
              try and get to a few meets as well we dont bite!!

What part of the country you from?

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                try and get to a few meets as well we dont bite!!

What part of the country you from?
                eltham south london

Comment

Trouble is, people expect to pay £15k for a fast, sporty car, and expect it to be perfect - I couldn't afford a Golf GTI or an S3, but what I ended up with, was a car that is nearly as capable, and looks just as good for half the price of the aforementioned marques - taking a trip to the dealers for warranty work every once in a while is a small price to pay for such value.

I won't be keeping the car once the warranty is up, though.
                  sigpic
                  Mike Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by mikeh View Post
                    Trouble is, people expect to pay £15k for a fast, sporty car, and expect it to be perfect - I couldn't afford a Golf GTI or an S3, but what I ended up with, was a car that is nearly as capable, and looks just as good for half the price of the aforementioned marques - taking a trip to the dealers for warranty work every once in a while is a small price to pay for such value.

I won't be keeping the car once the warranty is up, though.
                    I agree well said that man. Every car has its problems thats why you get a warranty for, im more than happy with the little corsa and the money i parted when i first bought it an still enjoy every minute of driving it even with dramas that have occured since iv had it but im still smileing

Comment

Working...
                    X