Thoughts/opinions please

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Short-Stubby-A...item5ad35f2ea5

nice
    MB E63s AMG
    MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
    Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
    Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

I had one of those (they are OE Citroen C2 aerials) and although it looks really smart, ..the radio reception's not very good. I bought a Honda Civic S2000/Type R aerial instead and it's a bit longer, but still looks totally OE and no problems with radio reception. x

Cheaper one on Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Genuine-Citroe...item335685d374
      sigpic
      Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Ah nice one, thanks. I'll have a look on ebay for a Honda one then

Comment

got 1 on mine they look really gd m8
          flame red, k&n panel filter, red courteney pipes, courteney large inlet pipe kit, blizzard intercooler n hard pipes, fuel pump n regulator, hks dump valve, forge recirc valve, flyeyekit to headlights,spotlights n side repeaters, tinted number plates n sunstrip, 6k hids, vxr badge to front grill, remus pre cat n middle box n back box, lowered 40/30, ipf eds remap

Comment

Originally posted by PaulieMB View Post
            I had one of those (they are OE Citroen C2 aerials) and although it looks really smart, ..the radio reception's not very good. I bought a Honda Civic S2000/Type R aerial instead and it's a bit longer, but still looks totally OE and no problems with radio reception. x

Cheaper one on Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Genuine-Citroe...item335685d374
            there not c2 ariels, ive had three and mine didnt have one! however ive got one of these on the vxr it looks great imo
            Stage 3 Arden Astra gone
            Stage 2 burg

....................Arden Astra .....................
            Airtec Fmic/tophat/direct route/miltek/weight reduction/RnD mapped

Comment

Originally posted by R34nel View Post
              there not c2 ariels, ive had three and mine didnt have one! however ive got one of these on the vxr it looks great imo
              Sorry, that's what I was told about them. When i bought mine, it came in a sealed bag with the Citroen logo and part number on, ..but must be for another model. It must be for another model of car. x
              sigpic
              Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

So which one does everyone think then? Im confused now. I had a stubby aerial on my old car and some thug ripped it off

Comment

Originally posted by PaulieMB View Post
                  Sorry, that's what I was told about them. When i bought mine, it came in a sealed bag with the Citroen logo and part number on, ..but must be for another model. It must be for another model of car. x
                  hey, dont need to b sorry! i had 2 c2 vtr's and a crappy 1.1 thing and they all had long ariels like the astra, maybe the short ones were on a limited run or something
                  Stage 3 Arden Astra gone
                  Stage 2 burg

....................Arden Astra .....................
                  Airtec Fmic/tophat/direct route/miltek/weight reduction/RnD mapped

Comment

Originally posted by R34nel View Post
                    hey, dont need to b sorry! i had 2 c2 vtr's and a crappy 1.1 thing and they all had long ariels like the astra, maybe the short ones were on a limited run or something
                    It makes you wonder why the manufacturers don't just fit a cool looking, shorter aerial on all cars in the first place, ..so we don't feel like we're driving around in dodgem cars. I expected to see sparks flying from the aerial on my Astra when I first got it. x
                    sigpic

Comment

i got this one http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWNX:IT
                      comes with metal tips in blue black and red, depending on the coloir of your car

Comment

nah get a metal beesting one. get them any colour

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORD-CHROME-BE...item230228522f

Comment

Originally posted by vxrspeed View Post
                          nah get a metal beesting one. get them any colour

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORD-CHROME-BE...item230228522f
                          any APART from chrome lol

Comment

Originally posted by MattyArctic View Post
                            any APART from chrome lol
                            mine is, bought for silver car tho lol