This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirror cracks...

Fortunately i havent fallen foul of the demon mirror paint yet, but im wondering, How many people that have had cracked mirror paint are running aftermarket exhausts? Is it to do with the vibration of the exhaust through the chassis?

Further to that, ive got a rattle in the headlining over my head atm, made really noticeable by my remus :-S Do you think the dealer will consider it warranty
    Originally posted by Bobbyp90
    Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
    sigpic
    Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
    South East Regional Organiser

PSN: TomFL12

I'm running standard exhaust and had the stress cracks in the door mirrors.

Comment

Nothing to do with exausts mate
      Corsa Vxr, Soon to be Ring Ready

Comment

nope...standard exhuast and 2 cracked mirror cases...all fixed now tho

Comment

Don't think its linked mate.

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
          www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_Y2K4 View Post
            Fortunately i havent fallen foul of the demon mirror paint yet, but im wondering, How many people that have had cracked mirror paint are running aftermarket exhausts? Is it to do with the vibration of the exhaust through the chassis?

Further to that, ive got a rattle in the headlining over my head atm, made really noticeable by my remus :-S Do you think the dealer will consider it warranty
            yeah you give vauxhall ideas on how to refuse warranty work nice 1 they don't need help mate trust me. i'd be more inclined to think its the shape of the mirrors the paint must be very thin on that angle

Comment

I cant believe mine haven't cracked yet lol, I have been runing Janspeeds for 20,000 miles and they are pretty hard and car is over 18 months old now!

I wont speak too soon though

Comment

Originally posted by bohemoth View Post
                yeah you give vauxhall ideas on how to refuse warranty work nice 1 they don't need help mate trust me. i'd be more inclined to think its the shape of the mirrors the paint must be very thin on that angle
                I completly agree! My car is standard and both mirrors are cracked in the same place.. Regency of buckie refused to have anything to do with it!

Comment

Working...
                X