This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sandwich plate for corsa VXR

hey ppl, im ordering some prosport preimium gauges at the weekend, ordering the boost gauge and oil temp gauge, i just wanna confirm that you can use this sandwich plate for the corsa

http://prosportgauges.com/oil-filter-adaptor-plate.aspx

along with the follwing part No- mo 112/B from race parts

thanks
    chall

it dosnt look like it will fit mate! what made you think it would fit the corsa?

sigpic

Comment

the filter on the corsa is a paper filter in a reusable housing so i doubt it will fit

Comment

from what im told it works when you change the thread ? im just waiting on race parts getting 112/B in stock said it would be sometime this week

Comment

read it in a thread thats y i thought it. cos i thought you would have to drill the sump

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=68317

Comment

Sounds interesting, keep us updated on the oil temp please. Cheers

Comment

how much is the part? does it just replace the thread? if so i might just remachine a thread on at work.

Comment

no idea fella they are gonna give me a bell when they are in, im just going on what was said in the thread you posted before i go down the tapping the sump route. Got the same make and type of gauges like yourself to pop into a MPG pod but after reading that fella DAIR's post i kinda wish i had a water temp gauge instead of boost

Comment

how come? i ant seen that thread. u got a link. ant ordered hem yet so could change my mind

Comment

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=68406
                    might just put two 60mm gauges the middle vents aswell

Comment

im putting two in the vents and was thinking mpg pod as well with another two!

Comment

wat was the outcome does anyone know if you can fit sandwich plate?

Comment

you heard anything back from raceparts yet RCoughtrie? im going to hang fire with my order n see how you get on.

Comment

nothing atm im calling them tommorow to chase it up mate, my sandwich plate did come today ! and thread is easy changed

Comment

good stuff, keep me updated please, just waiting to press pay now lol

Comment

Working...
                              X