This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engine undertray guard left.Corsa VXR Racing

Question? I have just purchased a Corsa VXR Racing, as you do.. you have a sneeky wee peep at everything. I understand from reading a similar question on this web site that this model does not have a front centre engine undertray. What i have on my vehicle is a right lower undertray guard along the right chassis leg area but no left side one. Is this correct? What do other vxr corsa owners have on your own cars?.

I have called into a local vauxhall dealership and asked to view the parts catalog for a picture of all the inner left and right front wing liners and under tray parts, but the vauxhall parts catalog shown to me was very vague and did not display a picture and location of the vehicle inner wing liners and engine undertray parts. Or what parts were standard to a particular model.

I just want to know whither i have a left undertray guard missing on my vehicle or not, hope to here from someone soon.

Kind regards,Paul888.

Mine is the same mate.. I have a 08 Arden Blue though not a VXRacing. Only had the guard on the Right only.

Comment

Thank you

Originally posted by lozavxr View Post
      Mine is the same mate.. I have a 08 Arden Blue though not a VXRacing. Only had the guard on the Right only.
      Thank you for taking the time to reply, i feel a bit better now as i thought i had broken a guard off after running over a pesky cat.

Comment

Originally posted by paul888 View Post
        after running over a pesky cat.
        You ran over a cat!
        Originally posted by Bobbyp90
        Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
        sigpic
        Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
        South East Regional Organiser

PSN: TomFL12

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_Y2K4 View Post
          You ran over a cat!
          Dogs you have to report, cats you can run over all day long n not have to tell anyone
          2008 - 2011 CORSA VXR - ARDEN BLUE - 18"
          2011 - 2014 Astra SRI CDTI [150] XP + 18"

2014 -------- Audi S1, Glacier White + Quattro Exterior + other stuff
          Originally posted by Flinty
          as with every old lady, you warm her up before letting her have it

Comment

Originally posted by Egg View Post
            Dogs you have to report, cats you can run over all day long n not have to tell anyone
            Unless you are at a Safari park

Astra

Comment

Originally posted by Egg View Post
              like it

Comment

Technically you now have to report hitting any animal now, hope it did rip your guard off, bloody cats cost a fortune to keep. : )

Comment

i had the burg 3 days and whiped out a cat! luckily no damage to the car but the cat ......... ouch...............

Comment

Ooh, modifying, cat removal!

Comment

Working...
                    X