X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boost Gauge...???

Hi guys,
    I am looking on getting a boost gauge (probably a exhaust temp gauge as well but not sure...) but I am not keen on spending so much money on a set of Defi ones...
    I believe they are way too expensive for what they do, something that other gauges can do in a better price...!!!
    do you have to recomend other except Defi, that are reliable cheaper and will do the job no problem whatsoever...???
    any pics links could help a lot...!!!
    I am looking for something that will suit the internal of the vxr...I am not sure yet for the location, so this will be a great help as well...!!!
    Is their a How To...guide toi fit these...???

Thanks in advance...!!!

check out the Prosport Premium 60mm gauges mate. they look just like the Defi ones and match the VXR dials.

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply...

I would like it to be an electrical one (not a mechanical...), do you have a link for the UK...???
      Last edited by asotosios; 5 November 2009, 04:22 PM.

Comment

go on ebay and type in swoosh gauges. iv got them in mine. work good and look sweet

Comment

Originally posted by timmy09 View Post
          go on ebay and type in swoosh gauges. iv got them in mine. work good and look sweet
          any pics mate
          sigpic

Astra Vxr GENUINE AFLs for sale...
          http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ooler-for-sale

Comment

Originally posted by asotosios View Post
            Thanks for the quick reply...

I would like it to be an electrical one (not a mechanical...), do you have a link for the UK...???
            yes they are electrical. here's the link http://prosportgauges.com/premium_60...k_warning.aspx

i bought mine from ebay.

Comment

Slightly off topic, im loving the idea of a digital Oil Temp gauge!

http://prosportgauges.com/Digital-oi...e-gauge-1.aspx
              Originally posted by Bobbyp90
              Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
              sigpic
              Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
              South East Regional Organiser

PSN: TomFL12

Comment

couple crappy pics. need to put my other gauge in when it stops raining

couple crappy pics. need to put my other gauge in when it stops raining

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_Y2K4 View Post
                  Slightly off topic, im loving the idea of a digital Oil Temp gauge!

http://prosportgauges.com/Digital-oi...e-gauge-1.aspx

LukeVXR had these in his corsa before he sold it. They did look sweet as

Comment

Thanks Guys for the answers...I think I will stick with the Prosport ones...
                    they look realy good and the fact that they are electrical is very helpful...
                    Thanks again all of you...!!!
                    And of course I want to them both in the center vents...!!!

Comment

Matty VXR can you please post a couple of picture with the Gauges in the car...???
                      If it is possible a night shot will be very good as well...

Thanks mate...!!!

Comment

How have you secured the 60mm in the vent? is it a perfect fit around the outside?
                        sigpic
                        Mike Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by mikeh View Post
                          How have you secured the 60mm in the vent? is it a perfect fit around the outside?
                          haven't put mine in yet mate, but i've taken the vent out ready. i believe you put the pod and gauge in the vent and it fits quite snug. maybe use some blu-tak to secure that bit more - i think some people have.

Comment

Damn...I am trying to find that Prosport 60mm in Bar (not metric units-PSI) and I cannot find it on Ebay...!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X