This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• knocking noise

does anyone get a sort of knocking noise off the gear box when changing up at high revs?

Nope, you sure it's coming from gearbox?

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
    www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

a dunno for sure mate but last nyt when a was changing up a could here a sort of clunk if you know what a mean?

Comment

U pushing ur clutch down enough :P

Comment

Originally posted by Ian2k View Post
          U pushing ur clutch down enough :P
          yeee haha i have never noticed it before and a think the only reason i did was because i turned off the music but a dunno if its just the gears going into place or not lol.....

Comment

Originally posted by Greg_VXR View Post
            yeee haha i have never noticed it before and a think the only reason i did was because i turned off the music but a dunno if its just the gears going into place or not lol.....
            put ur window down when changeing gear mate u will hear the whole process going on mate been mentioned on here before

Comment

i cant really answer you question but the corsa does have quite a loud geabox when everything is quiet! lol like said above you can hear it changing gear sometimes! lol
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by busdriver View Post
                put ur window down when changeing gear mate u will hear the whole process going on mate been mentioned on here before
                orite cheers mate a think thats probs just what it was but its the first time av heard it so thought a would ask a bit of advice

Comment

Working...
                X