X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arctic BHP

Hey all,

What BHP have you guys seen on a standard Arctic? All i have done is add a piper x cold air intake.

Just wondering who (if any) has put theirs on a dyno as stock and then again after each upgrade, and what would i be getting approx. with above config?

Thanks.

It's how it feels not what figures that count pal (RR figures for pub talk only lol)

Astra

Comment

Cheers buddy, i know what you mean, but i'd like to know what others have got. After all, it's not a meaningless figure...

I'd love to get a stage 1 map, with the home kit from regal. But i need to get xmas out of the way 1st!

I love driving my Arctic, i've had a few hot hatches, Saxo VTS and a C2 VTS, and it's the fastest and most fun out of all, it keeps me smilling )

Comment

IRS will ne about 189bhp with ur upggrade
        2008 - 2011 CORSA VXR - ARDEN BLUE - 18"
        2011 - 2014 Astra SRI CDTI [150] XP + 18"

2014 -------- Audi S1, Glacier White + Quattro Exterior + other stuff
        Originally posted by Flinty
        as with every old lady, you warm her up before letting her have it

Comment

i got 220 bhp in my standard arctic at regals rolling road, over the bank holiday weekend this year, in total vauxhall issue 100, have not modded at all

Comment

I have heard 195 Bhp on a standard arctic @ courtenays, and vxr themselves have stated that the remus part system does provide more power compared with the standard vxr corsa exhaust/downpipe. Meaning the non arctics could be a tad shy of the claimed values. Which I believe to be @ the fly wheel not road wheels.

You should be hitting the 190 value.

Re-map will void your warranty btw

Comment

Originally posted by jimmypfc View Post
              i got 220 bhp in my standard arctic at regals rolling road, over the bank holiday weekend this year, in total vauxhall issue 100, have not modded at all
              That wasn't at the wheels tho was it?

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
              www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

what ya mean james! there would be very few corsas make 220 bhp at the wheels

would need to be about 260 bhp at the flywheel to make 220 at the wheels

sigpic

Comment

that 220 will be at the flywheel. be about 190 at wheels

Comment

i made 230bhp this weekend and as far as i know my arctic is standard?
                    sigpic

Astra Vxr GENUINE AFLs for sale...
                    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ooler-for-sale

Comment

that would be a welcome surprise

Comment

Originally posted by chris_dunlea View Post
                        i made 230bhp this weekend and as far as i know my arctic is standard?
                        yours is not std mate.
                        sigpic

Comment

lol yh after sum chat wiv wayne we have come to the conclusion mine must have a stage 1 remap that i did not know about. happy days lol
                          sigpic

Astra Vxr GENUINE AFLs for sale...
                          http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ooler-for-sale

Comment

Originally posted by VXRArctic046 View Post
                            that 220 will be at the flywheel. be about 190 at wheels
                            tbh mate im not sure, i think it was at the wheels, where do regal take there readings at the flywheel or at the wheel

Comment

Originally posted by jimmypfc View Post
                              tbh mate im not sure, i think it was at the wheels, where do regal take there readings at the flywheel or at the wheel
                              Normally Fly.. If it was 220bhp at the wheels that would make your car over 250bhp @ the fly which is about 60bhp more than standard.

Comment

Working...
                              X