Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Step-By-Step on fitting AFL Headlights and Activating AFL !!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Step-By-Step on fitting AFL Headlights and Activating AFL !!!!!!

Hiya All, Please Help/

Been to one of my local Dealers today to Enquire if the Tech 2 can activate the AFL Function once the New Lights are fitted, I was told that they have Never done this Mod before and wouldnt know for sure how to do it , I explained as it can be done as many have done this mod to there corsa already.

I have been Asked for a step by step on how to fit and activate the AFL on the lights then I can print out a copy when i take to VX.

Please Help with the Step by step

ive never heard of it being done mate

sigpic

Comment

no one has retro fitted working afl.....
      WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

am i right in thinking all the looms are different paul? sensor on the steering rack and all

sigpic

Comment

yes the loom is the main reason

Comment

your talking big money reidey! the cost effective way is to get another corsa with it factory fitted

sigpic

Comment

there was a post last week saying that you fit the lights and add 1 wire to the relay an fit a fuse to the board and tech 2 to turn them on job done supposedly you can fit them on the corsa but a bit more complicated on the astra
              sigpic
              ASTRA nurburgring mods; itg panel filter, white samco hoses, cruise control, remus

Comment

you have any links?

sigpic

Comment

isnt that just to make the xenon part work not the afl ???

Comment

You just get xenon lights enabled on the tech 2 menu so the canbus doesnt shut it down as it makes it aware there is more current/voltage
                    Last edited by nige87; 10 November 2009, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by scottg2540 View Post
                      there was a post last week saying that you fit the lights and add 1 wire to the relay an fit a fuse to the board and tech 2 to turn them on job done supposedly you can fit them on the corsa but a bit more complicated on the astra
                      I saw the same post scott, apparently the ALF has been don on another corsa and it is said to be just one wire to the relay or something like that.

Comment

lol was just about to run over to me car to see if there was an afl option!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by reidy4862 View Post
                          I saw the same post scott, apparently the ALF has been don on another corsa and it is said to be just one wire to the relay or something like that.
                          i think it was somebody who lozavxr knows two people he said had just had it done
                          sigpic
                          ASTRA nurburgring mods; itg panel filter, white samco hoses, cruise control, remus

Comment

to all,

Here is one of my previous threads where ppl have said it can be done:

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=68686

Comment

Originally posted by randomgary View Post
                              you have any links?
                              http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=68686

this is the thread were lozavxr says he knows pepps with it done
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X