This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just a question

hi to all!is enyone that runs corsa vxr with i/c and full exhaust sustem with out a remap?any problems?
    bailely dv,pipercross cone filter,hid 6000k,tinted windows headlights,stoplights,samco blue hoses,count`s hoses,steimentz front grill Courtney sport flowmaster Forge Strut Brace forge rec valve custom made i/c & pipe work full miltek exhaust,scangaugeII,shadow pro barometer,shadow pro etg,MTech Short Shifter,powerflex engine mount,ebc red stuff,hel hoses,mtec disc's

enyone?
    bailely dv,pipercross cone filter,hid 6000k,tinted windows headlights,stoplights,samco blue hoses,count`s hoses,steimentz front grill Courtney sport flowmaster Forge Strut Brace forge rec valve custom made i/c & pipe work full miltek exhaust,scangaugeII,shadow pro barometer,shadow pro etg,MTech Short Shifter,powerflex engine mount,ebc red stuff,hel hoses,mtec disc's

Comment

DC44 was running a Forge FMIC and Remus for a while with standard software. Is now running EDS though IIRC.

Comment

you might get an emissions light with the exhaust but that should be it mate! no real issues

sigpic

Comment

shouldn't have any problems.

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
          www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by randomgary View Post
            you might get an emissions light with the exhaust but that should be it mate! no real issues
            what did you mean with emissions light?

Comment

im running it and have no problems have been running it for bout 2 months now aswell just wating on money so i can do the sofware upgrade
              Regal dare devil AST's, Nortech manifold Garret GTX28 turbo.
              RSS Corsa
              BBC#29

Comment

With a full exhaust system the emissions sensor after the cat might pick up figures it believes is too high! It may light this up on the dash but it dosnt affect the car!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sxcarmyboi View Post
                  im running it and have no problems have been running it for bout 2 months now aswell just wating on money so i can do the sofware upgrade
                  Would be good to know what gains you get without mapping it!
                  Corsa VXR Arden, 18's
                  sigpic

Comment

When courts tested the piper exhaust they tested it on standard map with their intercooler and I believe it made 215 (there abouts, graphs on here somewhere)

sigpic

Comment

I'm running a full mpg exhaust system, and very soon to have a blizzard intercooler, hard pipe kit, dbilas flowmaster, forge re-circ valve all running on factory software.....for now.

Comment

Working...
                      X