This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• window tints

Looking at getting tints done soon to the car.

Was going to go limo black on the rear and 2 back windows

A far as i know, thats legal, its the front i was wondering about. i know its 70% light must get through but does the corsa come tinted 30% in the front?

dosnt look it but dont know how dark it would make it

Originally posted by IanS21 View Post
    Looking at getting tints done soon to the car.

Was going to go limo black on the rear and 2 back windows

A far as i know, thats legal, its the front i was wondering about. i know its 70% light must get through but does the corsa come tinted 30% in the front?

dosnt look it but dont know how dark it would make it
    light smoke you be ok that what i got looks good, go dark smoke on the back, limo black to dark, hard to see out off at night

Comment

Corsa factory front window tints are at the legal limit, add anything else and take a chance you may get pulled, etc.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Originally posted by moeman View Post
        Corsa factory front window tints are at the legal limit, add anything else and take a chance you may get pulled, etc.
        cheers mate, thought they were.

just needed some clarification

Comment

Originally posted by IanS21 View Post
          cheers mate, thought they were.

just needed some clarification
          ive had feds round my house when it was dark and they look limo black then, see coppers all the time and nothing ever happens. touch wood lol.

front light smoke and back dark smoke

Comment

Getting mine done next weekend not sure about the front sides tho TRICKY TRICKY,they are already 30%, going into Rozza territory there lol

Comment

Working...
            X