Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

These HID KITS should do the trick shouldnt they ?????

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These HID KITS should do the trick shouldnt they ?????

I was searching Ebay for a H7 HID Canbus Kit to put on my corsa VXR behing my projector lens and i found these from HIDS-DIRECT.

These should do the trick shouldnt they, H7 Bulbs, Canbus and 2 year warranty:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

no coment ......................lol
    WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

Originally posted by paulk View Post
      no coment ......................lol
      Meaning what paulk???? does mean they are ok or not???

Comment

meaning you have already asked advice and blaming forum members for your last **** up

Comment

im not a fan of these upgrades they always look ilegal ...cant you get xenon headlight on the corsa ???

Comment

Originally posted by hoggy a View Post
            meaning you have already asked advice and blaming forum members for your last **** up
            In all due respect hoggy, i have already stated that it wasnt personal and are you that childish you carry on the comments from one thread and bring them to another.

Do yourself a favour and if you wanna comment on my previos thread then comment on the correct thread.

Thankyou

Comment

im not a fan of these upgrades they always look ilegal ...cant you get xenon headlight on the corsa ???
              I dont think you can get xenons on the corsas, just projector lenses with halagen bulbs. !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by reidy4862 View Post
                I dont think you can get xenons on the corsas, just projector lenses with halagen bulbs. !!!!
                I am afraid HID + Projector Headlights = ...as said, illegal. I, just like you, always wanted the white and brighter look, but then considered the legal side of it, also, insurance. You obviously have to declare them, but can you declare illegal parts, I doubt it. Even if you can declare them, how about if, touch wood, you are involved in an accident and they found out you have illegal mods on the car, policy would be void.

For me, I have given up put HIDs into projectors, just waiting for the right pair of headlights come along, lol.
                Last edited by SilverSchoolBus; 13 November 2009, 10:44 PM.
                Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

i had some phillips bulbs and blue xenon effect side light bulbs gave a blue ish white tint over the standard but stayed legal

Comment

Originally posted by reidy4862 View Post
                    In all due respect hoggy, i have already stated that it wasnt personal and are you that childish you carry on the comments from one thread and bring them to another.

Do yourself a favour and if you wanna comment on my previos thread then comment on the correct thread.

Thankyou
                    childish comments

Comment

cheers you guys for all ya help,

Hiya school, nice to hear from you again, Did you get the buss sorted?????

Comment

theres nothing illegal about them

Comment

i had some phillips bulbs and blue xenon effect side light bulbs gave a blue ish white tint over the standard but stayed legal
                          Me too...check my sig, lol.
                          Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

you sure mate ?????? there not all legal

Comment

Originally posted by hoggy a View Post
                              childish comments
                              In all honesty Hoggy, As i have stated in my last comment to you, I apolgised to all i offended, it wasnt intended that way, then in a NEWER Thread on a different topic you piped up by mentioning my previous thread.

All would agree with me that it is you that is being chilish here taking all personal,

There was no reason you should of brought my previous thread into this one.

hope this is all sorted now,

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X