This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CORSA VXR

I found pictures of the Corsa VXR on a website, thought people might be interested. Having seen the Beautiful Blue version on the web, I sincerely hope that these pictures are not an accurate reflection of what the new car will be like. Have you seen the little round bumper car lights on the back.
    I have read that the Corsa VXR will push 200BHP on release. However, Fiat are releasing their new Punto Abarth which will push 240 BHP, likewise the Mazda 3's new 240 BHP hatch, and the 207 R cup. Renault are also upping the game with their new Clio 200 BHP with a top speed of 151 mph. Hope the Corsa can match all this.
    http://www.channel4.com/4car/gallery...corsa-vxr.html
    Why is everything locked on here anyway?

That looks nothing like the planned VXR. Those spy pics look similar to the standard version Corsa to which official pics have been launched this week.
    I'm sure the VXR will hold its own against the competition when its released as well :wink:

Comment

I notice that one of the motoring magazines is saying that the Corsa VXR will be available in a new colour Pearlecent White.
      That could look really very good.

Comment

I'm sure i read in a magazine that they had decided to test the car to its limits on the Nurburgring, taking advantage of the huge benefits of the latest design innovations such as leaning the rear seats forward, inflating the tyres to 40 psi, restricting the petrol tank capacity to 10 litres although this would limit journey distances they did find peak BHP to increase to around 300........

Comment

i dont know about any1 eles but im trading in my corsa sxi for one of these sexy things as soon as it comes out if it gona be 200bhp in a small thing like that then im laughin lol at last the clio has sum1 give them a challenge h :P ehehee

Comment

spotted these on another site, looks impressive, my local dealer hints that it could have twin turbo to outdo the fiat!!!

johnny
            Arden Astra j , nav 600, afl, full leather, aero pack, power fold mirrors, infinity sound system.

Comment

We did post up on a litle while ago
              http://www.vxronline.co.uk/messagebo...opic.php?t=784
              | Find | Watch | Follow |

Comment

O yeah, oooops , better stick to me astra
                Arden Astra j , nav 600, afl, full leather, aero pack, power fold mirrors, infinity sound system.

Comment

Working...
                X