This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you kidding?

I don't think this thread serves any purpose.. mods?
    You obviously have no idea then how widespread that this thread has become. All, and I mean ALL of the car related forums that I'm on are discussing it (and I only pointed it out to one of them). It'll have brought hundreds of people here who'll have not just read the infamous posting, but had a quick look around also. Think of the publicity!
    The conspiracy theorist in me thinks this was either the work of a complete genius given the massive amount of coverage it's getting, a troll of infinate power, or the planets just aligning at the right time. Either way, all forums should have at least one Police Driver. Dude, I salute you!
    Mods: don't be so heavy handed. Threads like these are golden, let them run, enjoy it while it lasts.
    Let it run
    100.00%
    Lock the thread
    0.00%

why the hell would the stupid mods remove the polices posts for? that's just stupid. put them back up so this forum can gain some popularity and everyone can have a good laugh.

Comment

I think Police Driver is a God send for this site.
      Him and his expertise in weight reduction.
      http://www.celica-club.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=43625

Comment

1 of the biggest spouts of ***** i have ever read aswell as the funniest but i think PD has been

Comment

Comment

Let it run! It's making this probably the most famous motoring forum in the UK
            As you read this 100's of Saab owners across the UK are folding down their rear seats
            http://www.uksaabs.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=8014
            To quote one of the comments:
            "Thats the type of thread that such be immortalised forever! Pure gold!"
            Police_Driver, if you're reading this then there are some more TPT (Top Performance Tips) in the above thread. :P :P

Comment

I'm sorry, but exactly what purpose would blocking this thread serve?
              The site as a whole seems to be massively underused, and the witterings of someone in the police force would appear to have given you much needed publicity.
              But fine, be small minded and block this site.

Comment

Originally posted by charverinnit
                I'm sorry, but exactly what purpose would blocking this thread serve?
                The site as a whole seems to be massively underused, and the witterings of someone in the police force would appear to have given you much needed publicity.
                Indeed. That thread alone has had over 26,000 views

Comment

Yep......
                  The Ford RS Owners Club site has linked to it
                  Passionford has linked to it
                  as they said - every motoring site has now linked to it..... it's even been submitted to Top Gear for inclusion in one of their programes.
                  Hillarious, absolutely ******* hillarious and shouldn't be locked.
                  What worries most people though is that he has a driving licence

Comment

I am glad that I have managed to bring so much attention to the VXR Forum! Mission Accomplished. Long live VXR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hell
                      your even famous for your ridiculous comments on motorcycle forums as well !!!
                      please come and join us (i ain't teliing you which one in case you offer us some of your authoratitive wisdom)
                      you're hilarious !!!!

Comment

hi waspie

Comment

Admin: This thread IS priceless! ( obviously all the other related threads)
                          Please ,please put the original posts back up if you can.
                          Indeed, this thread is being flagged up on several car and motorbike sites that i use.
                          i wonder if it's part of the police/ IAM training to spread your arses weight across the seat for more BHP?

Comment

Hey hey hey - P/Ds fame has now reached MX5nutz. http://www.mx5nutz.com/forum/index.php?act=idx
                            I haven't come to take the piss because WE really believe what he says is true. The only problem is that we have no back seats to lay flat - can he advise what we can do instead??????
                            Derv

Comment

On your MX5 I suggest ripping the hood off. This will reduce drag. Also, take off all the plastic light covers, leaving the naked bulbs. This reduces weight.
                              Most importantly, replace the interior gear knob with a wooden spoon and a golf ball. Fasten the golf ball only with blue tac as this is not as heavy7 as glue. Gear changes will be tricky, but you will increase the top speed for each gear.
                              Awesome huh!

Comment

Working...
                              X