Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matt black update

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Matt black update

    Ill post more pics up as it comes along, not sure how far im going and what design yet, but here is a taster

    No Longer Facebook Link as that was a stupid idea in the first place, numpty


    Last edited by brokenpencil; 28 July 2010, 10:57 PM. Reason: Fixed Picture

  • #2
    Originally posted by brokenpencil View Post
    Ill post more pics up as it comes along, not sure how far im going and what design yet, but here is a taster


    Sorry its a facebook link, on the wife ipad

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...8&id=746028171
    go on app store photobucket is free to download

    Comment


    • #3
      I aint got the pic here, just bored,

      I know i should have waited, but

      Comment


      • #4
        it say's content not found

        Corsa VXR now sold

        Comment


        • #5
          Lookin good, wen its done will be very nice mate!
          sigpic

          Astra Vxr GENUINE AFLs for sale...
          http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ooler-for-sale

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by chris_dunlea View Post
            Lookin good, wen its done will be very nice mate!
            will look good! Matt black with some carbon bits


            Corsa with all vauxhalls factory fitted extras and stage 4 mods+more..

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by VXRCORSA888 View Post
              will look good! Matt black with some carbon bits
              U know that mate!
              sigpic

              Astra Vxr GENUINE AFLs for sale...
              http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ooler-for-sale

              Comment


              • #8
                Good work buddy, looks stunning
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Looks awesome. Alot of time andf effort gone into this and it shows. Nice work

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    OMG dude that is absolutly awesome if i had the spare changed id be asking you to do it for me lol the wing mirrors rear diffuser and possibly the bonnet would look the nuts in carbon..

                    also your fog surrounds in the sri's would match better imo

                    nice job

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by vxrryan View Post
                      OMG dude that is absolutly awesome if i had the spare changed id be asking you to do it for me lol the wing mirrors rear diffuser and possibly the bonnet would look the nuts in carbon..

                      also your fog surrounds in the sri's would match better imo

                      nice job
                      Get it done m8, start saving and sort it! It's meant to protect your paint aswell. Sri fogs don't fit m8, it's opc line pack 2 fogs what you mean I think. Same as my ones? I can get them cheap of a member off here


                      Corsa with all vauxhalls factory fitted extras and stage 4 mods+more..

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        will do all the car?

                        black rims and carbon parts will do the rest! stuning...

                        Corsa OPC Arden // blacked roof // gm alarm // AFL OEM // armster // all led interior // carbon fiber alike difusor & fog surroundings & badges // insignia jets // forge subframe brace // team dynamics 1.2 gloss black 18" // Nurburgring Lip // KW V2

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by VXRCORSA888 View Post
                          Get it done m8, start saving and sort it! It's meant to protect your paint aswell. Sri fogs don't fit m8, it's opc line pack 2 fogs what you mean I think. Same as my ones? I can get them cheap of a member off here
                          yeah them fogs i might save up lol what does it clean like etc? also does it scratch easy? and can you apply wax?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Looks great brokenpencil! Look forward to seeing the finished article!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              looks good mate, will look great when finished

                              CORSA VXR NURBURGRING #008 NOW ON THE ROAD

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X