This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first Mods :D

well the time had come to spend a little bit of money so i went out and bought.....

ITG panel filter ( best thing ever bought so much better air flow )

New badges for my center caps

Doesnt look perfect fit on the picture as that was just a test fit to see what it would look like.

comments all welcome

Corsa VxR 07 Plate = Stage 3 Beast

Does the panel filter change the noise much?

Comment

Nice mods dude won't be long until your bank accounts empty due to very addictive modding!

Comment

haha thats what i was thinking this is the beginning of spending more money

yeh the panel filter makes more of a dump valve noise than it did with the standard which makes nothing. i was thinking of fitting a dump valve but not really much point now i can hear it through the panel filter instead

Comment

That's the start, just wait the bug will get you, nxt you no u'll have a 300bhp monster

Where you get the centre caps from??
          sigpic

Arden Blue // Aero Pack // Blue Nappa leather Seats // Dual Zone Climate Control // Navi 600 // Rear Tints // Electric Folding Mirrors // Tire Pressure Monitoring System // Premium Lighting Pack // Rear Parking Sensors // Driving Assistance Pack

Comment

some nice suttle changes there mate but as others have said, once you get the bug, you wont stop so lets hope you got a good wage to keep you going

CORSA VXR NURBURGRING #008 NOW ON THE ROAD

Comment

Originally posted by G-man View Post
              Nice mods dude won't be long until your bank accounts empty due to very addictive modding!
              nice mods dude.
              ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

Looking good mate, as said.. wher did you get the centre cap covers??

Comment

Nice mods mate

Comment

thankyou for the reply's the centers i bought of ebay, you gotta love the ebay specials ill try and get a link for you.

Comment

Originally posted by TommiVXR View Post
                      Looking good mate, as said.. wher did you get the centre cap covers??
                      http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_t...All-Categories

Comment

cheers matey, mine a little different though and have carbon fibre effect in the back ground

Comment

get us a link!!
                          sigpic

Arden Blue // Aero Pack // Blue Nappa leather Seats // Dual Zone Climate Control // Navi 600 // Rear Tints // Electric Folding Mirrors // Tire Pressure Monitoring System // Premium Lighting Pack // Rear Parking Sensors // Driving Assistance Pack

Comment

i like the wheel caps alot.

what size did you get. there seems to be everything in the range of 50mm to 60mm

Comment

looking nice mate!

Comment

Working...
                              X