This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freshly washed and my mates C straight from the body shop

Just gave my car a good jet wash so decided to take a few pics with my mates corsa C as he had just got it back from the body shop.

What you think?

Last edited by Jamie48; 1 August 2010, 06:15 PM.

How do you get it to show the pics rather than the links??

Comment

copy the image code at the bottom of the picture
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by br3ttwilson View Post
        copy the image code at the bottom of the picture
        Cheers mate

Comment

both look very clean..

is that blue lip just a clip on lip or is it sprayed on?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by br3ttwilson View Post
            both look very clean..

is that blue lip just a clip on lip or is it sprayed on?
            It goes in between the tire and the alloy, check out alloygator.co.uk

Comment

uh oh!

I spy a vxr badge somewhere it shouldn't be!

Apart from that, Very nice mate!
              #weusedtobetheshit

Comment

a VXR badge on a Corsa C? Why has he even go that on there lmao? hes saying its something that is isn't? other than that the cars look mint and really clean.

P.S there will be alot of complainers.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyyVXR View Post
                  a VXR badge on a Corsa C? Why has he even go that on there lmao? hes saying its something that is isn't? other than that the cars look mint and really clean.

I agree, I hope it doesn't turn into a thread like the one with the person who made his 1.2 look like a vxr.
                  #weusedtobetheshit

Comment

Its getn an astra VXR engine under the bonnet.
                    Last edited by Jamie48; 6 August 2010, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie48 View Post
                      Its got an astra VXR engine under the bonnet.
                      It doesn't matter it clearly isn't a Corsa VXR or an Astra VXR for that matter!.

It's a Corsa C.
                      Last edited by MartyyVXR; 2 August 2010, 01:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbyp90 View Post
                        I agree, I hope it doesn't turn into a thread like the one with the person who made his 1.2 look like a vxr.
                        Oh yeah hope not mate, but that boy did an amazing job to get the replica though didn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbyp90 View Post
                          uh oh!

I spy a vxr badge somewhere it shouldn't be!

Apart from that, Very nice mate!
                          indeed... but apart frim the VXR looks mint, i love that C!

Corsa OPC Arden // blacked roof // gm alarm // AFL OEM // armster // all led interior // carbon fiber alike difusor & fog surroundings & badges // insignia jets // forge subframe brace // team dynamics 1.2 gloss black 18" // Nurburgring Lip // KW V2

Comment

It doesn't matter it clearly isn't a Corsa VXR or an Astra VXR for that matter!.

It's a Corsa C.
                            So, the brand badge can only go on cars that left the factory with it on the boot then? Even if the car has VXR DNA in it?

How sad that you think that way. Perhaps you should inform the DVLA about this guy who has cloned his car into a VXR Corsa, or maybe get in touch with Trading Standards and take him to court?

Maybe all the VXR guys with Irmscher badges should be sued by Irmscher because they never took their cars back to Irmscher for their kits to be fitted?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve. View Post
                              So, the brand badge can only go on cars that left the factory with it on the boot then? Even if the car has VXR DNA in it?

How sad that you think that way. Perhaps you should inform the DVLA about this guy who has cloned his car into a VXR Corsa, or maybe get in touch with Trading Standards and take him to court?

Maybe all the VXR guys with Irmscher badges should be sued by Irmscher because they never took their cars back to Irmscher for their kits to be fitted?
                              Im not sad... mate im just saying why should he have it on there if it isn't a VXR? you know what i mean? Watch the complainers come in here very soon and start having ago mate. you will thank me then ok.

Comment

Working...
                              X