This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick 2 hr clean

Last edited by TommiVXR; 23 August 2010, 08:28 PM.

Gorgeous!...but I guess I am a little biased ;-) I luv ur black wheels!!! They really change the look of the car...I would really like them on mine, I'm not into mods or special exhausts etc, I just want her to look the best she can be!! Typical female I guess lol. I spose they're dead expensive arn't they ?
    The Devil's In The Dance ...
    Arden Blue Corsa, S+L, 18" Gloss Black Wheels, AFL, Team Heko Tinted Deflectors, Dark Smoke Tints, online Stickers, Il Dottores #46 numero uno ammiratore and FINALY Sparco harnesses!

Comment

Thanks sweetcheeks Nope i did them myself But you can get them done at a wheel refurb place for around £150 for all four wheels I do love the wheels much more now they are black, go for it you will love it.

Comment

Ur welcome ;-)
        OMG I cant believe something I really like isnt gonna cost me a small fortune!!! I think I will be doin a bit of noseing around and really look into it cos I just luv the black and blue theme ;-) and looks like you've done an ace job on em too!
        The Devil's In The Dance ...
        Arden Blue Corsa, S+L, 18" Gloss Black Wheels, AFL, Team Heko Tinted Deflectors, Dark Smoke Tints, online Stickers, Il Dottores #46 numero uno ammiratore and FINALY Sparco harnesses!

Comment

Thanka alot it is a good look on the arden, improves it loads imo especially in the flesh. It just looks alot sportier and meaner and as you say really suits the arden.

Comment

Looks good mate nice to see you look after it and keep it mint all the time it pays off for when u eventually end up selling it! Keep doing them mods tho pal, getting looking even better

Corsa with all vauxhalls factory fitted extras and stage 4 mods+more..

Comment

Thanks mate

Comment

What cleaning products do u use? Have you been beatin away on your polishing rag to get a shine like that

Corsa with all vauxhalls factory fitted extras and stage 4 mods+more..

Comment

Hahaha yes mate i dont really use the top doller stuff yet, last week or so i washed, clayed, super resin polished and daniel howorth kindley lent me his dodo juice purple haze wax which i found really good, gives it a nice rich deep finish

Comment

looking well mate! very nice

Comment

when did you move into howel wood as all ur pics are their

nice car mate
                      VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

Comment

i no mate but its the only decent quiet place i can think of as i dont like people to see me taking pics of the car lol. A quick few snaps jump in car and off. Someone came in so i pretended i was talking on the phone

Comment

Originally posted by TommiVXR View Post
                          i no mate but its the only decent quiet place i can think of as i dont like people to see me taking pics of the car lol. A quick few snaps jump in car and off. Someone came in so i pretended i was talking on the phone
                          lol when ever i go down always chav cars their all stoney with smke pooring from windows lol
                          VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

Comment

looks really nice,
                            My Progress Thread : http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=55899

Comment

Originally posted by TommiVXR View Post
                              Thanks sweetcheeks Nope i did them myself But you can get them done at a wheel refurb place for around £150 for all four wheels I do love the wheels much more now they are black, go for it you will love it.
                              What???? Iv just paid £260 and you tell us places do it for £150!!

And the car looks really nice. The yellow callipers are showing through a lot better against the black now!

Another thing mate, you didn't wash the wheels did you as I was told that you are meant to give them 2 weeks to settle?
                              #weusedtobetheshit

Comment

Working...
                              X