This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodo juice results

Had my first wash, polish (which was with ag srp), wax with dodo juice products yesterday and i must say I am really happy with the results . . . (it's been a day since it got washed so it may be a tad dirty)

#weusedtobetheshit

Ha, just noticed the dead magpie in 2 of the pictures!
    #weusedtobetheshit

Comment

Looks lovely mate, stealth FTW!!

Comment

looks lovely mate dodo juice are good products i use them myself but for the price i paid for them i prefer poorboys as its just the same and more product for your money
        xbox addy -turboyoda85
        Instagram yoda_craig85

Comment

Thanks lads, I'm going to try some poorboys next, I also want to black those fog covers, look awful in some of those pics!
          #weusedtobetheshit

Comment

Looks really nice pal i love the stealth look. I was just going to say black fogs lol, also id lower it, corsa and vaux badge off the boot, de wiper the back, yellow callipers and sling a vxr badge on the front grill with the yellow slash and R and the same with the badge on the boot and your onto a winner

Comment

Originally posted by TommiVXR View Post
              Looks really nice pal i love the stealth look. I was just going to say black fogs lol, also id lower it, corsa and vaux badge off the boot, de wiper the back, yellow callipers and sling a vxr badge on the front grill with the yellow slash and R and the same with the badge on the boot and your onto a winner
              I agree, loving the stealth look!! Those Yellow details on the black will look superb!!

Would personally lower on Janspeeds, 40mm drop but on 17" does look immense, seem to be a quality set of springs for the money

Comment

Originally posted by TommiVXR View Post
                Should I paint it Arden as well?

Oh Tommi, it'd be the same as your then pretty much!

Fogs are in the pipeline (if I get round to it, il put up a pic of the first time disaster!). Yellow slash sounds good and a grill badge. Calipers seems quite a bit of work because I want to keep the Brembo sign!

And I would like to lower it but in worried that if the bearings went, the dealers would link them to the springs and extra pressure blah blah blah!
                Dewiper, let's not go there, had to take the back apart to put some silvertecs in the indicators!!

Some good suggestions though mate, thanks!
                #weusedtobetheshit

Comment

Oh, and I might get rid of the griffin on the back but makes a big gap without the corsa IMO. But we shall see!

And thanks peach! Stealth is a good look!
                  #weusedtobetheshit

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbyp90 View Post
                    Oh, and I might get rid of the griffin on the back but makes a big gap without the corsa IMO. But we shall see!

And thanks peach! Stealth is a good look!
                    Its all personal to you mate, although i would say.... even though its abit mind numbing, and does take abit of work, defo do your callipers yellow!! Especially now that your wheels are black, the blue gets lost behind black alloys. I've just done mine white, really wasn't sure, even as i was doing it (new car don't ruin it), but I'm well pleased with the results!!

De-badge, Grill badge, Yellow R's and calipers Yellow, £20 max, alot of nice touches there for that sort of money!!

As for lowering it, I'm toying with it at the mo, my car is my day to day runner and the warranty is a nice safety net..... Looks or Security...

Comment

Lol no probs mate, just what i would do but its down to personal choice mate, it looks lovely as it is mate nice car.

Comment

There are quite a few bits I would like to do but like peach just said, the safety net of a warranty is a big thing.

Anyway here's the fog surrounds before I chipped them ....

#weusedtobetheshit

Comment

Looking really nice mate, tint the back windows though
                          Corsa VXR Arctic Edition

http://www.facebook.co.uk/ES6Forum

Comment

Thanks lads, here's the list of things to be done of I ever get round

#weusedtobetheshit

Comment

were the fog surrounds hard to paint mate??
                              xbox addy -turboyoda85
                              Instagram yoda_craig85

Comment

Working...
                              X