This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gloss black foggys

Last edited by TommiVXR; 23 August 2010, 08:29 PM.

fogs look great mate did you use normal primer or etching primer??
    xbox addy -turboyoda85
    Instagram yoda_craig85

Comment

Normal grey primer mate, just give the fogs a really good seeing to 1st with some wet and dry, i used 1500 grit and they are as smooth as Jenna Jamesons bumcheeks After a couple of days drying i gave them a polish with super resin polish and it made them even more smoother.

Comment

Originally posted by TommiVXR View Post
        Normal grey primer mate, just give the fogs a really good seeing to 1st with some wet and dry, i used 1500 grit and they are as smooth as Jenna Jamesons bumcheeks After a couple of days drying i gave them a polish with super resin polish and it made them even more smoother.
        nice one buddy
        xbox addy -turboyoda85
        Instagram yoda_craig85

Comment

Looks good mate but you should have done the plastic beside them aswell to help finish it off. Finish looks spot on though mate.
          Corsa Vxr, Soon to be Ring Ready

Comment

Looking good tommi
            sigpic
            CDTI Air Box, REMUS Exhaust,Regal Stage 2 intercooler, Dbilas cast manifold with Hybrid Dbilas GT28 turbo, Dbilas air intake scoop,EVO-MS Recirc Valve
            Regal / EDS inlet manifold and top hat with thermal gasket,630cc injectors with fuel pressure regulator and uprated high flow fuel pump
            Regal inlet cam with uprated springs and platforms,16 bar mocal oil cooler 360-380bhp

Comment

Thanks Mick buddy

Comment

looks very nice
                My Progress Thread : http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=55899

Comment

Thanks mate, your cars awsome pal.

Comment

very nice!

one problem though ..... you've moved locations??!?!?!?!!?
                    #weusedtobetheshit

Comment

Hahaha yes mate i have, Going to need somewher else soon lol, might start a progress thread and put them all in one, makes sense dunnit

Comment

looks sweet as mate, your puting ideas into my head now on painting the fog surrounds

Corsa VXR now sold

Comment

Get them done pal, they will look even better on silver

Comment

Think I need to get mine done as they look the dog's, are they easy to remove.?

Comment

Pretty easy mate, i just pulled them out lol. Be careful tho, if you can jack it up it might be easier to get to them from behind and push, but they are only clipped it with about 5 flimsy plastic bendy clips. I got my fingers behind and pulled

Comment

Working...
                              X