This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tommivxr's corsa

Hi, i thought i would make sort of a progress thread where i will put all my recent pics and latest mods rather than having muliple threads.

I picked the car up totally standard in April 09.

Come May i had a stage one superchips remap and removed the vauxhall and corsa badge from the boot.

I then fitted a baileys dumpvalve

I then wanted some more induction noise so went for the K&N open cone with cold air feed which sounds awsome and never had a problem with.

Then i fitted my precat downpipe.

Soon followed by tints, vxr sunstrip and heko wind deflectors.

I then fitted my janspeed 40ml springs which dropped it nicely and im really pleased with.

I then decided to remove my tints and sunstrip and decided to dewiper the rear window.

Followed by fitting the Seat Leon cupra splitter.

I then decided to brighten the callipers up by doing them yellow.

As id done the callipers yellow, i thought i would do the wheels gloss black for them to stand out more which imo look much better.

I also did my R's and slashes blue on the vxr badges.

I have now recently removed my cupra splitter due to it scraping over almost every speedbump and looking quite bad and deciding to do my chrome fog surrounds gloss black as i didnt like the chrome look.

Last week i decided to give my engine bay a clean and tidy up, so i replaced my K&N open cone with the standard airbox as i prefere the look, and fitted a sports panel filter.

After recently doing my engine caps gloss black rather than the standard yellow and giving the car a good clean today, heres my car up to press.

Im hopefully going to go stage 2 soon and fit some coloured hoses under the bonnet. As i say i can keep updated in this thread now.
    Thanks for looking Tom.
    Last edited by TommiVXR; 23 August 2010, 07:58 PM.

nice mate.
    sigpic

Comment

i'm liking what you have done so far and the yellow and black caliper alloy combo.

Corsa VXR now sold

Comment

Nice car mate. Av you got any pics wen you had the sunstrip on?

Comment

very nice buddy.
          sigpic
          CDTI Air Box, REMUS Exhaust,Regal Stage 2 intercooler, Dbilas cast manifold with Hybrid Dbilas GT28 turbo, Dbilas air intake scoop,EVO-MS Recirc Valve
          Regal / EDS inlet manifold and top hat with thermal gasket,630cc injectors with fuel pressure regulator and uprated high flow fuel pump
          Regal inlet cam with uprated springs and platforms,16 bar mocal oil cooler 360-380bhp

Comment

looks the sex... sorry about the cupra R splitter, i love seen them at the VXR's...

Corsa OPC Arden // blacked roof // gm alarm // AFL OEM // armster // all led interior // carbon fiber alike difusor & fog surroundings & badges // insignia jets // forge subframe brace // team dynamics 1.2 gloss black 18" // Nurburgring Lip // KW V2

Comment

Very nice. And clean in every picture! have you got any closeups of the dewipered back?
              #weusedtobetheshit

Comment

Looking nice mate, the black wheels make such a difference.
                Corsa VXR Arctic Edition

http://www.facebook.co.uk/ES6Forum

Comment

Thanks everyone

Sorry danry i cant find any close ups of the sunstrip mate soz.

I havnt got any close ups of the dewipered back mate but im nipping out in a sec and ill take a quick piccy for you mate. Thanks again.

Comment

Looks nice Tom, I would spray your rear diffuser gloss black to finish up the rear end and then it looks spot on IMO.

Comment

mate that looks lush fair play
                      xbox addy -turboyoda85
                      Instagram yoda_craig85

Comment

Originally posted by craigybaby View Post
                        mate that looks lush fair play
                        Thanks buddy, im wanting some propper mods done like full exhaust and cooler but i cant seem to save elately, thanks again mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawro View Post
                          Looks nice Tom, I would spray your rear diffuser gloss black to finish up the rear end and then it looks spot on IMO.
                          Thanks Lawro buddy, i no you no how to make a car look nice im booking my rear diffuser into my local bodyshop next month for it doing gloss as i think that will finish it off but not over the top. Thanks again mate.

Comment

looks really good mate - just going to have to open a new bank account and put a standing order from your account soon though mate for the other mods your planning

CORSA VXR NURBURGRING #008 NOW ON THE ROAD

Comment

luks very nice tommi shame its a corsa hahaha

Comment

Working...
                              X