Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

painted rear diffuser and some other trim

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • painted rear diffuser and some other trim

    hi, sprayed my rear diffuser black sapphire. also did the plastic bits next to the number plate and the bits attached to the chrome fog covers. pics dont really do it justice. cant see all the metallic flake in the paint. looks awesome when the sun hits it!!! hope you like!!!




















  • #2
    nice work dude, i love that

    Corsa VXR now sold

    Comment


    • #3
      i like it... really cool paint job...

      Corsa OPC Arden // blacked roof // gm alarm // AFL OEM // armster // all led interior // carbon fiber alike difusor & fog surroundings & badges // insignia jets // forge subframe brace // team dynamics 1.2 gloss black 18" // Nurburgring Lip // KW V2

      Comment


      • #4
        really good mate

        CORSA VXR NURBURGRING #008 NOW ON THE ROAD

        Comment


        • #5
          Looks spot on mate

          Comment


          • #6
            I did exactly the same on mine mate, makes loads of difference. Just watch the stones

            Comment


            • #7
              looks great matey i really wanna spray mine and i wanna do my fog surrounds but im not to clued up on painting lol
              xbox addy -turboyoda85
              Instagram yoda_craig85

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by craigybaby View Post
                looks great matey i really wanna spray mine and i wanna do my fog surrounds but im not to clued up on painting lol
                thanks for the comments guys. im a paint sprayer/body repairer so luckily for me i can do it myself. probably gona do my wheels next week. u had some red rings on ur wheels didnt u craig? were they painted on or were they them alloy gators? looked mint anyway mate. i was havin a good look at urs in the car park at brindleys was gona get an arden blue corsa till i seen urs lol

                Comment


                • #9
                  The number plate says blow my o! Ha!
                  #weusedtobetheshit

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by J-Sta View Post
                    thanks for the comments guys. im a paint sprayer/body repairer so luckily for me i can do it myself. probably gona do my wheels next week. u had some red rings on ur wheels didnt u craig? were they painted on or were they them alloy gators? looked mint anyway mate. i was havin a good look at urs in the car park at brindleys was gona get an arden blue corsa till i seen urs lol
                    lol ye brindley have had it over 4 weeks bloody idiots lol they are just rim tape stickers cost about a fiver lol so you brought yours from brindley then??
                    xbox addy -turboyoda85
                    Instagram yoda_craig85

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I kno yeh, reg is pretty funny! Waitin for my private plate to be transferred..shud b any day now. Oh yeh..looked good tho. Cheap mods r the best lol. Is that tape any good? Does it stay on? Yeh got it fom brindleys. I seen urs there 2 weeks in a row so assumed it was a staff members car

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        yea that rim tape is pretty good mine has has stayed on since ive had it on yer mine has a compression problem they are morons there if you have any problems with yours be prepared to be fobbed off as they are really unhelpful
                        xbox addy -turboyoda85
                        Instagram yoda_craig85

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          i've had this done for a year or so now and never posted pics as i wanted to be individual lol. think i need another idea now i love it though mate. looks soo much better than the grey plastics!

                          watch out for stone chips! there are a nightmare to say the least!
                          PIPER X CONE FILTER - RED COURT HOSES - - POWDER COATED ALLOYS - TINTED REPEATERS - DECAT PIPE - CUSTOM INDICATOR SURROUNDS + GLOSS BLACK BITS

                          my website:- www.duel-photography.com
                          my photo gallery :- www.flickr.com/photos/petehemsley

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by M90VXR View Post
                            i've had this done for a year or so now and never posted pics as i wanted to be individual lol. think i need another idea now i love it though mate. looks soo much better than the grey plastics!

                            watch out for stone chips! there are a nightmare to say the least!

                            lol, sorry mate!!! im always lookin at paintin things...i keep takin bits off my car and doin them in the spraybooth at work when im meant to be workin they do look good tho. was thinkin bout doin the roof racks n front grills next. also thinkin bout doin summit special wit the wheels...not sure yet but mite paint them sapphire black n do the inserts in the wheels flame red to match the car!?! il prob decide its too much work n jus do them black lol

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              them black plastic bits near number plate do they clip of?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X