This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East Park Car Show Hull

Just a few pics from yesterday at the East Park car show at Hull. Had the on a club stand for the day!

looks very nice,
    My Progress Thread : http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=55899

Comment

good pics bud.i had a look around your car,and the arden bus.i was parked up with the vvoc lot in my arden vectra

Comment

good pics..and looked like a cracking day there
        ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

hey mate i was at hull show i saw urs it looked well.... myn was on octane styling stand also red..

Comment

Originally posted by vxr ian View Post
            hey mate i was at hull show i saw urs it looked well.... myn was on octane styling stand also red..
            sorry mate,i forgot about yours i think it was the soaking i got,and the storm force winds

Comment

Originally posted by graham 280 View Post
              good pics bud.i had a look around your car,and the arden bus.i was parked up with the vvoc lot in my arden vectra
              Cheers for the comments I had a look at vvoc, some nice cars there

Originally posted by vxr ian View Post
              I liked the look of your car with the black wheels, really suit the car. A good day even though it was very windy!

Comment

looks like a good event, nice cars

Corsa OPC Arden // blacked roof // gm alarm // AFL OEM // armster // all led interior // carbon fiber alike difusor & fog surroundings & badges // insignia jets // forge subframe brace // team dynamics 1.2 gloss black 18" // Nurburgring Lip // KW V2

Comment

Working...
                X