Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Vixer fitted with the Milltek Race System......

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VXRCORSA888 View Post
    i got told that there adjustable sound, if you wind the bolt out at the top where the vacuum hose goes then it makes it louder
    This takes the tension out the spring which produces a longer dumping sound but releases under low dump and if you do motorway driving alot, the dump valve will open and loose pressure when your driving. This then puts your car into limp mode and shuts down all boost.

Therefore, I wouldn't be doing that!
    PIPER X CONE FILTER - RED COURT HOSES - - POWDER COATED ALLOYS - TINTED REPEATERS - DECAT PIPE - CUSTOM INDICATOR SURROUNDS + GLOSS BLACK BITS

my website:- www.duel-photography.com
    my photo gallery :- www.flickr.com/photos/petehemsley

Comment

Originally posted by M90VXR View Post
      This takes the tension out the spring which produces a longer dumping sound but releases under low dump and if you do motorway driving alot, the dump valve will open and loose pressure when your driving. This then puts your car into limp mode and shuts down all boost.

Therefore, I wouldn't be doing that!

exactly what mine was doing before but with the original spring fitted, so i had it changed to a stiffer one. its quite whistle driving normal but on high end its loud!!!
      sigpic

Corsa VXR Z16LER2008 ~ Silvertech Bulbs ~ Miltek Race FULL De-Cat ~ PI 30mm Springs ~ Diblas Flowmaster ~ Samcos & DV26d ~ Corts Stg-1 Map ~ boost guage ~ Dashhawk ~ 5k HIDs ~ AFL's ~ 18's ~ Rear Tints

Comment

i love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Mikie View Post
          exactly what mine was doing before but with the original spring fitted, so i had it changed to a stiffer one. its quite whistle driving normal but on high end its loud!!!
          i had this with mine when on a motorway so i just took it of how do i get a hold of the stiffer spring?
          Arden corsa Vxr = TMS stage 2=(227.8BHP)

Comment

m90 vxr i was out and about at work doing a delivery and seen your car must of been where you live
            Arden corsa Vxr = TMS stage 2=(227.8BHP)

Comment

Working...
            X