Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

washed and waxed!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • washed and waxed!!

    got the week off work so thort id giv the car a proper clean!!! after a good wash i polished it with my rotary buffer and farecla G10 compound. then used Dodo Juice orange crush and then went over that with megs tech wax!!! quite happy with the results!! also painted my roof strips sapphire black the other day but couldnt really get a good pic. also got my private plate transferred onto my corsa now!!!


















  • #2
    looks sweeeeet mate

    i like the colour of your rear diffuser

    corsa arctic edition #257
    now sold

    REAR STRUT BAR FOR SALE!

    Comment


    • #3
      Looks really really good mate!
      #weusedtobetheshit

      Comment


      • #4
        looks stunning mate - really deep shine to it!

        CORSA VXR NURBURGRING #008 NOW ON THE ROAD

        Comment


        • #5
          look's stunning mate red is my second fav colour after aren of course

          again mate car is looking stunning
          ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

          '' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

          Comment


          • #6
            looks lovely
            My Progress Thread : http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=55899

            Comment


            • #7
              looking mint mate keep up the good work...

              Comment


              • #8
                Looks lovely mate, spot on.
                Corsa VXR Arctic Edition

                http://www.facebook.co.uk/ES6Forum

                Comment


                • #9
                  thanx for the comments guys!! probly rain tomoz n get dirty again lol. shud be painting my wheels sapphire black tomoz. was gona do them gloss black but think the metallic and pearl in the sapphire black will make them look a bit different!! il post some pics if i get them done tomoz

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by J-Sta View Post
                    thanx for the comments guys!! probly rain tomoz n get dirty again lol. shud be painting my wheels sapphire black tomoz. was gona do them gloss black but think the metallic and pearl in the sapphire black will make them look a bit different!! il post some pics if i get them done tomoz
                    Was just about to comment that all you need now is black wheels Car is looking stunning look forward to seeing your pics tomorrow!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Looks lovely mate!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        mate that looks stunning fancy doing mine lol
                        xbox addy -turboyoda85
                        Instagram yoda_craig85

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by craigybaby View Post
                          mate that looks stunning fancy doing mine lol
                          haha, wish i had the spare time mate...iv painted my front wheels today n gotta do the back ones tomorrow. i got this week off as holiday n told the missus id attack the garden cuz its lookin a mess..but dont reckon thats gona happen lol

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by J-Sta View Post
                            haha, wish i had the spare time mate...iv painted my front wheels today n gotta do the back ones tomorrow. i got this week off as holiday n told the missus id attack the garden cuz its lookin a mess..but dont reckon thats gona happen lol
                            pics we need pics ... saphire black..hhhmmmm sounds intresting..as think gloss black is to bland...i like the flake in paint work.
                            ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

                            '' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by VXR PAUL View Post
                              pics we need pics ... saphire black..hhhmmmm sounds intresting..as think gloss black is to bland...i like the flake in paint work.
                              well i was gona wait till they were all done till i posted the pics but if u insist, lol







                              cant see the metalflake properly..1st pic is probly the best for seein the metallic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X