Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Corsa SRi Progress

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Corsa SRi Progress

    Hey, i thought i'd make a progress thread of my car, got my car in march 2010, its a Corsa Sri 1.6T, here's a few pictures of my car.










    First Mod Was ITG Pannel Filter...



    Got Myself Some Vxr Surrounds With Tinted Side Repeaters Along With That...



    LED Reg Lights and LED Side Lights...





    Car Stayed Like That For A While, Till I Got Eibach Lowering Springs, Red V Grille, 6k H.I.D Kit, Remus Precat and Forge Lower Brace...

















    [IMG]http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt231/LewisL91/IMG00067-20100509-0235.jpg[IMG]














    Few Other Pictures...









    After A Clean...














    What Use Think So Far ??

  • #2
    Sorry dont know why the pictures are so big :\

    Comment


    • #3
      lovely car mate !! i have a 1.6t sri lightning silver !! love the red sri any more plans ? how does it sound with the de-cat ? any vids ?
      corsa sri 1.6 turbo

      Comment


      • #4
        I like that, nice a subtle.

        Comment


        • #5
          Nice car

          I like the red SRI's, I actually wanted one before I got the VXR but I couldnt track one down to test drive while I could with the VXR oddly!

          Got any interior shots, would love to see how different they are inside?

          Comment


          • #6
            Good work mate
            Corsa Vxr, Soon to be Ring Ready

            Comment


            • #7
              looks good mate - keep up the good work

              CORSA VXR NURBURGRING #008 NOW ON THE ROAD

              Comment


              • #8
                Whereabouts are you from? There's one exactly like this around Ipswich.

                Black Corsa VXR 222/246, Courtenay Stage 2, full Piper, Quaife LSD, Eibach Pro Kit...and no back seats
                Santa Pod 1/4 Mile 14.2 @ 99mph

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by craig-sri View Post
                  lovely car mate !! i have a 1.6t sri lightning silver !! love the red sri any more plans ? how does it sound with the de-cat ? any vids ?
                  Yeah lots of plans, ordering miltek cat-back tomorrow, coilovers, forge recirc valve. doesnt really sound different, the odd pop but nothing exciting.

                  Originally posted by Lawro View Post
                  I like that, nice a subtle.
                  Thanks

                  Originally posted by southbynorth View Post
                  Nice car

                  I like the red SRI's, I actually wanted one before I got the VXR but I couldnt track one down to test drive while I could with the VXR oddly!

                  Got any interior shots, would love to see how different they are inside?

                  vxr is better imo, you made the right choice..
                  Originally posted by VXRALEX View Post
                  Good work mate
                  Thanks

                  Originally posted by corsa9017 View Post
                  looks good mate - keep up the good work
                  Thanks, Will do.

                  Originally posted by SkysieBaby View Post
                  Whereabouts are you from? There's one exactly like this around Ipswich.
                  Not me, im around aberdeen area.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    been a busy boy then eh i'll keep an eye out for you in town.
                    NOW RUNNING RED GOLF GT TDI 18" fox black gloss alloys and piper cross panel filter

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      lewis we could meet in glasgow or sumit , im from ayrshire.. have a wee sri meet and photoshoot lol
                      corsa sri 1.6 turbo

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        what coilovers u getting lewis?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by drewstew View Post
                          been a busy boy then eh i'll keep an eye out for you in town.
                          I try my best down at the beach

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by craig-sri View Post
                            lewis we could meet in glasgow or sumit , im from ayrshire.. have a wee sri meet and photoshoot lol
                            Maybe, still a good few hour drive though

                            Originally posted by Ollie B View Post
                            what coilovers u getting lewis?
                            going to go for fk's i think, and just sell the springs.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              going to go for fk's i think, and just sell the springs.
                              im going for them too mate , they not £250 on ebay just now ? bargain !! and with that 1.6t engine it could be cut down to an hour drive lolol im sure theres someone from edinburgh on cduk with the same car as me , thats 3 sri's so far !! would be a good day
                              corsa sri 1.6 turbo

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X