This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony's Red/Blue Progress

So i think its about time i added a progress onto here as its been over 1 year and i still havent done it
    So anyways here it goes...

Brought my Red 1.0 Life D on 2nd Febuary 2010. And this is how it looked..

Sorry i only have one image of it standard -.-

Sorry i dont have any images of a step by step of the modding as i didnt know about VXRonline. So after 1 Week of Intense Modding it looked like this..

This Included The complete VXR Kit inside and out. Just got 18" VXR Wheels to add to the list

It stayed like this for about 1 month until the little mods came into action.

1st Piano Black Centre Console

2nd Parrot Hands Free

3rd Red Heater Rings

4rd Red Speedo Dials

5th Red Footwell Lights & Interior Light

6th Insignia Washer Jets

7th Wind Deflectors

8th LED Number Plate Lights

9th HID's

10th Aux Input as its a Life and doesnt come with Aux

11th Subwoofer

12th Remus Backbox but later realized it wont fit becuase of the spare wheel well -.-

Then Progress was on hold for about 2 months because i had no dollar :P

Here are some images i took after a detail...

Once i had some Money in my bank it was back to the modding..

13th New Number Plate T6NHY Just got to get around to adding it onto the car

Anddd....Then it went back on hold again

So After about 1 Month had gone passed. I got bored of the car and put it up for sale and nearly did sell it..but the buyer backed out at the last minute -.-

Then i decided to do something major to the car by giving it a Full Respray (Arden Blue)

Before:

During:

After:

And No thats not me

This time got the Front Bumper, Side Skirt End Caps & Bonnet Clear Vinyl Wrapped because i had millions of stone chips before!!

Gave it a full Detail today...took 5 Hours to complete and I had to take some images of it shining
    Picture Quality isn't the best as they were taken off my iPhone. Need to get a better camera

And before people start saying...Change your alloys...Don't worry im on the case, Trying to get some VXR 18" on the car. Shouldn't be long now

And this is my only Progress thread im making and i don't want silly comment like I have been getting on my previous threads about "why put a VXR badge on it when its not" "why spray it blue, should of done something different" Blah Blah Blah...Its my car and its suppose to replicate the real thing

More Modding still to come

Enjoy

UPDATE - Number Plate!

Well finally got my Private Number Plate added to my car. Also gave it a detail

And some after it had rained over night :P

Enjoy
    Last edited by Tony_VXR; 4 September 2011, 11:04 AM.

Why so Many different number plates ??
    sigpic
    www.thevenuelondon.com / www.myspace.com/fatboyateallthepies
    the owner of the first zaffy detailed by vxrmarc and also the owner of the first bus sm'd by vxrcourt3

Comment

Despite you plee for no comments about not being a VXR i find it strange that you didnt just buy one... anyhooo looks nice dude

Comment

Tony, you have done an amazing job!
        love the colour change and all the mods...great job!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tony_VXR
          The first picture is the persons number plate i bought the car off. Apparntly had somethibg to do with the last 3 letter of his name

Then once took it home it was change to standard YH07 XHP
          Then ive add my private plate on MR07 RAL with was ment to stand for MR T RAI but i later found out it stands for MR ORAL aswell LOL! so ice bought another one now T6NHY which needs to be added to the car
          ok another silly question .. if it was on an 09 plate .. im guessing its registered in 2009 .. why did the dvla put an 07 plate back on as standard not an 09 ??
          sigpic
          the owner of the first zaffy detailed by vxrmarc and also the owner of the first bus sm'd by vxrcourt3

Comment

Footwell lights look nice, Where did you wire them to?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr-Ponting View Post
              Footwell lights look nice, Where did you wire them to?
              agreed the footwell lights look sweet .. i wanna put a set in me bus but aint got the know how to do so !!
              sigpic

Comment

but your car is 4x100, the VXR is 5x110

you need to swap a lot more then only the wheels... nice replica btw

Corsa OPC Arden // blacked roof // gm alarm // AFL OEM // armster // all led interior // carbon fiber alike difusor & fog surroundings & badges // insignia jets // forge subframe brace // team dynamics 1.2 gloss black 18" // Nurburgring Lip // KW V2

Comment

Originally posted by Danny_OPC View Post
                  but your car is 4x100, the VXR is 5x110

you need to swap a lot more then only the wheels... nice replica btw
                  Im going replace front and rear discs to 5stud so then it will fit

Comment

Originally posted by Tony_VXR View Post
                    This time got the Front Bumper, Side Skirt End Caps & Bonnet Clear Vinyl Crapped because i had millions of stone chips before!!
                    My intial reaction was "why go to all this expense and just get a real one" but, aside from the obvious insurance benefits, I must say that looking at the original car you've done a fantastic job.

The only mod I would question is the one above. I wouldn't let someone crap on my car for free, let alone pay them for it!
                    sigpic
                    Brutus is finally finished!! http://youtu.be/DYVkXRDnsVw

Comment

Originally posted by Nostradamus View Post
                      My intial reaction was "why go to all this expense and just get a real one" but, aside from the obvious insurance benefits, I must say that looking at the original car you've done a fantastic job.

The only mod I would question is the one above. I wouldn't let someone crap on my car for free, let alone pay them for it!
                      Woops

Comment

nice conversion lol, cant believe you re-sprayed the car aswell........obviously knew that arden blue was the best colour lol

Comment

Nice replica mate

One question tho, what's with all the number plate changes, started in top ones as YK08 or 09 then went to YK07 XHP then to MR07 RAL!

Comment

Really nice car lots of work put in built not bought anyone could buy a VXR but you have something you can look at knowing you've done it yourself. Plus stick the VXR lump in and your tax wont change lol

ASTRA MK4
                            build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...46#post2094646

Comment

Originally posted by Rojies View Post
                              Nice replica mate

One question tho, what's with all the number plate changes, started in top ones as YK08 or 09 then went to YK07 XHP then to MR07 RAL!
                              the first image isnt of my car its a example..as i didnt have a pic of my car standard becuase is was changed to a vxr rep 1 week later. YK07 XHP is the cars standard plate and MR07 RAL is my private plate

Comment

Working...
                              X