Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Corsa vxr 2nd times the charm

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Oooff!

    You must be pleased with that!
    Corsa C 1.4 (SOLD), Corsa D SRI Turbo (SOLD), Facelift Corsa D 1.4 SE (SOLD), Now Corsa E VXR...plus about 20 other non VXs

    Comment


    • Originally posted by u33db View Post
      Oooff!

      You must be pleased with that!

      Yea mate well happy car is scary now hahah
      xbox addy -turboyoda85
      Instagram yoda_craig85

      Comment


      • Hi, please do you know some more details about your K03 hybrid turbo ? I'd like to buy some similar one. And piper cams are "vxrcbp270" or "vxrcbp285" ? Thanks a lot.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Pet007 View Post
          Hi, please do you know some more details about your K03 hybrid turbo ? I'd like to buy some similar one. And piper cams are "vxrcbp270" or "vxrcbp285" ? Thanks a lot.
          The turbo is from krs turbos and the cams are from wg motorworks piper fast road cams unsure on the part number mate sorry
          xbox addy -turboyoda85
          Instagram yoda_craig85

          Comment


          • Originally posted by yodacraig View Post

            The turbo is from krs turbos and the cams are from wg motorworks piper fast road cams unsure on the part number mate sorry
            Thanks for your reply! Anyway, I'll try to ask to KRS Turbos about that hybrid.

            Comment


            • 8FF81887-2FA8-42E2-B68E-656A065B98C9.jpeg Well ended up back on the dyno today as it was cooler day and I was at wayside performance to drop my friend off to pick his car up so got back on happy with the result as the last result was annoying haha
              xbox addy -turboyoda85
              Instagram yoda_craig85

              Comment


              • 934EBE2A-37D8-4AE4-8D3F-52C8EA9F91CB.jpeg Update time just brought some Corsa burg wheels just dropped them to be refurbed as a couple were kurbed so once they are done will post a couple of pics fitted
                xbox addy -turboyoda85
                Instagram yoda_craig85

                Comment


                • 885D2C5F-B6E0-4AC2-83F5-6A5F381E49E5.jpeg 68B09DC5-65A2-4D8B-B5B6-4DC9DFB77E1C.jpeg Well got the wheels fitted massive improvement imo
                  xbox addy -turboyoda85
                  Instagram yoda_craig85

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by yodacraig View Post
                    8FF81887-2FA8-42E2-B68E-656A065B98C9.jpeg Well ended up back on the dyno today as it was cooler day and I was at wayside performance to drop my friend off to pick his car up so got back on happy with the result as the last result was annoying haha
                    Nice chart ! Please how much boost for that power ?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Pet007 View Post

                      Nice chart ! Please how much boost for that power ?
                      26psi mate
                      xbox addy -turboyoda85
                      Instagram yoda_craig85

                      Comment


                      • Thx mate. And pls boost in redline ? (I've already ordered the same stage 2 hybrid from Kris Mitchell, so I'm trying to get some info for my local tuner Thanks.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Pet007 View Post
                          Thx mate. And pls boost in redline ? (I've already ordered the same stage 2 hybrid from Kris Mitchell, so I'm trying to get some info for my local tuner Thanks.
                          it holds boost all the way to the redline mate
                          xbox addy -turboyoda85
                          Instagram yoda_craig85

                          Comment


                          • 313C3840-0AC8-4B05-BE3D-AF3C185AD524.jpeg 1182CA96-FB3C-4D2B-8BA4-C129307DB689.jpeg Thought u would give this a update and Merry Xmas everyone lol finally got some coilovers they are ap so not super amazing but they were a good deal and I’m happy with how the car sits now I did a video of me installing them feel free to go have a look and subscribe if u wanna see more

                            cheers
                            craig

                            https://youtu.be/sAm29wuYdfc
                            xbox addy -turboyoda85
                            Instagram yoda_craig85

                            Comment


                            • Hopefully this thread’s not dead as it’s been an amazing transformation to watch and very informative. I’m new to Vxr’s and this forum (had mine only a week lol) and don’t plan on doing too many mods. Was thinking an updated recirc vale and cone filter. If I may ask, where is the standard position of factory fit recirc valve? All the pics I’ve seen the DV is high up to the right of the engine cover. Is the cone filter a straight swap of the standard airbox? Thanks

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Thekidkybo View Post
                                Hopefully this thread’s not dead as it’s been an amazing transformation to watch and very informative. I’m new to Vxr’s and this forum (had mine only a week lol) and don’t plan on doing too many mods. Was thinking an updated recirc vale and cone filter. If I may ask, where is the standard position of factory fit recirc valve? All the pics I’ve seen the DV is high up to the right of the engine cover. Is the cone filter a straight swap of the standard airbox? Thanks
                                Hi mate the factory recirc is located on the left side of the turbo as your looking at the engine and fitting a cone filter is pretty straight forward I don’t frequent this very often feel free to follow my YouTube channel

                                https://youtube.com/channel/UCXCV6nslNh00719bCtmp5Kw
                                xbox addy -turboyoda85
                                Instagram yoda_craig85

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X