X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by u33db View Post
    Oh you went for the MK hoses as well?

They are good quality aren't they!

Funnily enough i fitted my 2 return-to-expansion tank hoses today and will hopefully get the other 7 fitted next week.

Was the kit for the D a full kit as well, i.e. inc the heater matrix hoses?
    I got 5 hoses mate, most was on the right hand side but one was on the bottom left that was a pain to remove but got there in the end. Can't really see that pipe as much from engine bay

I was looking at the E hoses the other day by them, looked like there was alot more hoses to there coolant hose package for the E than D? , I'm assuming thats set you got mate.

Yeah the quality seems great and I got a deal on them too so all good. Plus postage took like one day which is always handy
    Corsa D Vxracing Various bits & bobs done
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...rsa-D-VxRacing

Instagram Vxracing488

Comment

• Looking good mate hoses are spot on
      xbox addy -turboyoda85
      Instagram yoda_craig85

Comment

• Originally posted by yodacraig View Post
        Looking good mate hoses are spot on
        Thanks mate

Instagram Vxracing488

Comment

• Purchased a few goodies to finish the year off , definitely not buying anything more for the foreseeable...

Got myself the T2 difusser , just need to paint it then fit it in the new year with the remus E/clubsport exhaust i have . Will get bigger tips eventually .

Got the powerflex bushes pack at a bargin price so they will need throwing on at some point

also got some rear lights that i really like........ i prefer them over the original by far .

Only problem is ... they flicker . They flicker too much so had to take them off , not sure if its canbus error or dodgy wiring but its a real shame as i do like them

Instagram Vxracing488

Comment

• Very nice mate saw your post on insta about the flickering lights u contacted the seller ??
            xbox addy -turboyoda85
            Instagram yoda_craig85

Comment

• Originally posted by yodacraig View Post
              Very nice mate saw your post on insta about the flickering lights u contacted the seller ??
              Yeah mate, I've told them I need to send them back. They have told me to wait until they have contacted their supplier, not sure what that is going to change though as the pair I have ain't going to magically work.

I'm going to wait a couple of days then return them... Something doesn't seem right to me, not sure if they trying to let 14 days pass and then say I cant return.. Not sure. Either way it's a shame as they really suited my black and red theme. Hope your well bud

Instagram Vxracing488

Comment

• So not much been going on really but ive been buying parts over the months etc and its nearly time to do all jobs at once or at least try too . Heres the to do list that im going to attempt next Saturday probably ....

Bought new Koni front shocks (orange ones.. street i think) and also new apex springs all round . While apex ones a pretty cheap i actually like the height and ride of them. Used spring compressors to change and shocks all built up and ready to swap.

Got bilstein rear shocks to put on too , used but in really good condition

Got front wish bone arms with the powerflex bushes on to swap with the ones on the car , also have rear beam bushes to go on too . I bought the pack with all the bushes .. it also comes with a Lower Rear Engine Mount Insert .. this is the only thing im unsure about fitting and not sure where it goes , the rest of the pack im ok with

delphi drop links to go on

LED fog lights unit

i have all 4 brake discs and pads to change .. purchased the mtec ones off ebay ... cheap but im changing to 4 pot brembos and burg discs in future so didnt want to spend much

i have an airtec intercooler im going to throw on too .. seems straight forward .

im going to change my backbox to the dual one i have , not sure about this but willing to try as i have the t2 diffuser so hopfully i can change this with help .

where my current remus backbox meets the centre piece i have no clamp ? im not sure if theres meant to be one there or not ?

and i think thats it ...

i did fix my rear led lights so they no longer flicker by adding a resistor

also changed my aem dry cone filter , changed from red to black as mine was old ... i thought they was the same but material is different between the colours

Ill add some pics when i attempt all this soon
                Last edited by Arron D; 15th February 2020, 11:39 AM.

Instagram Vxracing488

Comment

• Deffo a lot of changes mate look fwd to seeing the pics fair play
                  xbox addy -turboyoda85
                  Instagram yoda_craig85

Comment

Working...
                  X