Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I find most dirty pics of me Corsa

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I find most dirty pics of me Corsa

    Well, I find most dirty pics of me Corsa – was taken last winter at New Year's Eve, after long trip, full of mess on road...

    Just the plate is little bit updated in paint...

    What do you think?

    MB E63s AMG
    MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
    Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
    Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

  • #2
    lol, just a little dirty

    Comment


    • #3
      ohhhh

      Comment


      • #4
        I thought my old one was bad:




        Comment


        • #5
          minging!

          Comment


          • #6
            Hey Branko, ..it looks like you've been throwing buckets of mud at your poor car! That is officially the dirtiest car I've ever seen!!
            sigpic
            Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by PaulieMB View Post
              Hey Branko, ..it looks like you've been throwing buckets of mud at your poor car! That is officially the dirtiest car I've ever seen!!
              do you want to be more scared ???

              check 7th post here:

              http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=32557

              MB E63s AMG
              MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
              Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
              Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by brano_co View Post
                do you want to be more scared ???

                check 7th post here:

                http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=32557

                I'm not sure which is dirtier, ..the inside or the outside of your car in those other pics!! Slovakia must have VERY dirty roads!
                sigpic
                Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by VXRDean View Post
                  I thought my old one was bad:



                  1.6 Turbo badge looks different though
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by brano_co View Post
                    Well, I find most dirty pics of me Corsa – was taken last winter at New Year's Eve, after long trip, full of mess on road...

                    Just the plate is little bit updated in paint...

                    What do you think?

                    That Is Really Dirty

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X