This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Mods

A few pics of my latest mods.....Twin pipe bastuck exhaust system with modified diffuser, steinmetz front grille and mesh lower grille with 'blizzard' sprayed on the intercooler

http://i499.photobucket.com/albums/r...DSC00036-1.jpg

http://i499.photobucket.com/albums/r...8/DSC00039.jpg
    Last edited by Ade VXR; 27 December 2008, 07:50 PM.

really like that mate!! looks good all black

Comment

Stunning, love them exhausts!

Comment

the exhausts look great m8!!!!! wow makes me want 1

Comment

looking good there mate! looks proper knight rider style lol. simlair mods to my buddy wayne there lol.. loweing it next? should do a video of your exhaust sometime. havent yet heard the bastuck exhaust note yet.
          Last edited by Ray_86; 24 December 2008, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray_86 View Post
            looking good there mate! looks proper knight rider style lol. simlair mods to my buddy wayne there lol.. loweing it next? should do a video of your exhaust sometime. havent yet heard the bastuck exhaust note yet.
            How did you guess! I'll will be lowering it when the AST coilover units are available from Regal lol. The exhaust note is really impressive, I will post a video soon

Comment

That's nice, I like that. Looks fast just sat there lol.

Comment

very nice i think that twin pipe set up would look mint on the astra 2
                WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

Originally posted by Ade VXR View Post
                  How did you guess! I'll will be lowering it when the AST coilover units are available from Regal lol. The exhaust note is really impressive, I will post a video soon
                  hahaha.. it was just a good guess, you done everything to the car when i looked at your pics, but the only thing i could spot that u didnt do was lowering :P. yeah that should be awesome bit of kit when regal realeses the coilovers.

That be great mate if you can post of some vids of your exhaust sound

Comment

One Word, STUNNING

Comment

Very cool stealth look!

Black headlights would complete that (if they make them yet)

Comment

looks good mate.
                        Last edited by wayne/VXR; 25 December 2008, 03:24 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Looking really good, just need some 'silver' indicator bulbs, job done.
                          sigpic

Comment

what does the Twin pipe bastuck exhaust system sound like??

Comment

Originally posted by Jay_Vxr View Post
                              what does the Twin pipe bastuck exhaust system sound like??
                              Sounds very good, throaty with a distinctive rasp when on full throttle. I am hoping to post a vid soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X