• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had a proper clean this time!

Took some pics on the new camera to test it out

Looks Stunning Mate

Comment

Car looking good, but the vxr badge looks all wrong were it is.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by miniman View Post
        think i`d have to agree with that also ,but nice to try something different.

Comment

I have to say the photos all look very grainy to me? What camera is it your using and is it dslr or point and click? Not being negative but it all looks out of focus , it may be a setting? Car looks well clean though
          Last edited by Heavenly; 29 December 2008, 08:24 PM.
          HeavenlyDetail
          Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc View Post
            I have to say the photos all look very grainy to me? What camera is it your using and is it dslr or point and click? Not being negative but it all looks out of focus , it may be a setting? Car looks well clean though
            Its my 1dt Dslr its only a fuji S1000fd...Still trying to learn about the camera...only one's i've had before have been point and clicks....so complete novice at the moment.

Tips are seiously welcome though mate, as I need to learn

Comment

Originally posted by miniman View Post
              I like to do thinks differently, I like it their as it kinda blends in....well will do when I get some blue vynl to cover the red R

Comment

Well im no expert but i would have a stab at the iso setting on this but paperjams would be better equipted to comment.. On that camera i would suspect you should get absolute crisp pictures , i had this on mine when i first bought it and realised i had everything set on iso 1600
                HeavenlyDetail

Comment

see iso,s at bottom of the review , nice little camera though

http://www.ephotozine.com/article/Fu...inePix-S1000fd

your shots were taken at 1/50th of a second on iso 800 ive found out.
                  Last edited by Heavenly; 29 December 2008, 08:50 PM.
                  HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Sorry to highjack your thread but Why do my pics of my red corsa always come out pinkish looking, 8 meg point n shoot type ?
                    sigpic

Comment

I would guess white balance is set incorrectly.
                      HeavenlyDetail

Comment

I would guess white balance is set incorrectly.
                        Thanks will check next time.
                        sigpic

Comment

see iso,s at bottom of the review , nice little camera though

http://www.ephotozine.com/article/Fu...inePix-S1000fd

your shots were taken at 1/50th of a second on iso 800 ive found out.
                          wow, how on earth do you know that??? Like I said i'm a complete novice....what settings would you recommend then mate?

Comment

I just saved your picture then opened it up and read the exif data on it which shows when you took it what camera you used and all the settings that the camera was set to when you took the shot

I really cant say to be honest but the whitebalance was set to auto so i would possibly suggest just playing around with settings to see what results you get.. From archived photos taken with this camera it takes very good shots.
                            HeavenlyDetail

Comment

I just saved your picture then opened it up and read the exif data on it which shows when you took it what camera you used and all the settings that the camera was set to when you took the shot

I really cant say to be honest but the whitebalance was set to auto so i would possibly suggest just playing around with settings to see what results you get.. From archived photos taken with this camera it takes very good shots.
                              Thanks mate, I'll try and have a play with it tomorrow. see if i can improve the pics by playing around with the settings...prob end up getting some books on the subject....want to learn about photoshop as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X