X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• had a play with new camera....and a photoshop attempt

So my 1st day having a proper play

My photoshopped effort

How do you make the background black and white? I have a rough idea!
    sigpic

Comment

This was taken from a previous thread mate, i cant take any credit for it but......in photoshop

Have your main layer as your background, then duplicate that layer, then

Hold down 'Shift', 'Control' and 'U', this will make the duplicated layer mono, you could poss adjust the contrast/brightness if needed, then using either the Pen tool or the Polygonal Lasso Tool, trace around the car, and then press delete or erase the car, you will then start to see the under layer come through in colour

Comment

Originally posted by Birchy View Post
        This was taken from a previous thread mate, i cant take any credit for it but......in photoshop

Have your main layer as your background, then duplicate that layer, then

Hold down 'Shift', 'Control' and 'U', this will make the duplicated layer mono, you could poss adjust the contrast/brightness if needed, then using either the Pen tool or the Polygonal Lasso Tool, trace around the car, and then press delete or erase the car, you will then start to see the under layer come through in colour
        Yeah kinda what I was thinking. As you can prob tell I'm very new to photoshop and under the guidence of Eamonn, Dex and sometimes Macca.

Very patient (and top) fellas!

Mark
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah I've only just got photoshop,so teaching myself a few tricks...the one I wanted most was to be able to put other peoples headson other bodies. Always worth a laugh.

Comment

Working...
          X