This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opc - vxr

Quick question apart from the badge is there any difference in the opc and the vxr?? interior/exterior etc? Its just that the opc seems to be a lot cheaper

as far as i know there is no differences i have an opel nurburgring and it is exactly the same as the vauxhall nurburgring
    sigpic
    ASTRA nurburgring mods; itg panel filter, white samco hoses, cruise control, remus

Comment

The rear spoiler was smaller on the OPC although I can't remember if this was Astra or COrsa

Astra

Comment

Originally posted by scottg2540 View Post
        as far as i know there is no differences i have an opel nurburgring and it is exactly the same as the vauxhall nurburgring
        does it effect re-sale value or anything like that?

Comment

Originally posted by IanJ View Post
          The rear spoiler was smaller on the OPC although I can't remember if this was Astra or COrsa
          think you will find that it is the corsa
          sigpic

Arden Blue Corsa VXR , 18" anthracites, Quaife LSD, AP VXRacing 4pot brakes, KW Variant3 (40mm drop) & Uprated Fast Road Geometry Setup, larger intercooler, 3" Nurburgring exhaust conversion, ITG panel filter, Nurburgring front & back splitters, colour coded roof rails

Comment

the spoiler of the VXR can be the same as the OPC, just need to reference that in the order... apart from that, only emblems and small details are diferent!

Corsa OPC Arden // blacked roof // gm alarm // AFL OEM // armster // all led interior // carbon fiber alike difusor & fog surroundings & badges // insignia jets // forge subframe brace // team dynamics 1.2 gloss black 18" // Nurburgring Lip // KW V2

Comment

But with the OPC we have no choice the spoiler is standard whereas VXR there is the choice

Comment

Originally posted by laurenzo View Post
                But with the OPC we have no choice the spoiler is standard whereas VXR there is the choice
                No choice with VXR - it's the large one that's it

Astra

Comment

Originally posted by laurenzo View Post
                  depends on the country... in portugal is not optional the spoiler, in Spain and France is... you can get the one i have, the closed one or the open one like the presentation version, similar to the VXR...

Corsa OPC Arden // blacked roof // gm alarm // AFL OEM // armster // all led interior // carbon fiber alike difusor & fog surroundings & badges // insignia jets // forge subframe brace // team dynamics 1.2 gloss black 18" // Nurburgring Lip // KW V2

Comment

Originally posted by david16 View Post
                    Quick question apart from the badge is there any difference in the opc and the vxr?? interior/exterior etc? Its just that the opc seems to be a lot cheaper
                    what, cheaper ????

check price list over here mate

25,000 EUR

http://www.opel.sk/site/local_image/...corsa_tech.pdf
                    MB E63s AMG
                    MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
                    Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
                    Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

Arden Opc's have got arden blue interior also..arden blue air vents , wheel position badge (? wtf is it called :P ) and arden blue recaros.
                      Also opc have 17" wheels on stock. You cannot get 18" wheels in some countries..Smaller spoiler , Board computer - where I see some VXR has got only the little display screen -
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by brano_co View Post
                        what, cheaper ????

check price list over here mate

25,000 EUR

http://www.opel.sk/site/local_image/...corsa_tech.pdf
                        lucky you... 27300€ here... mine went for 28300...

Comment

Working...
                        X