X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Re-Map Available!

Hey Guys and Gals,

I can appreciate somewhere there is probably a post already for this, but what does everybody think is the best Re Map for the E VXR at the moment?

Just from Standard - to Re Map.

Thank you

This Forum is dead out ey ...

Comment

Got mine done at Courtenay's. I think Rabbid are just experimenting at the minute. Not too sure about any of the others

Comment

I'd go with Courtenay's, good map but I blew mine up lol... still running strong on the forged internals with the Courtenay map however.

Comment

this is one of the most asked questions on here, have you tired the search button?

Originally posted by MVXRF View Post
          This Forum is dead out ey ...
          not everyone comes on everyday
          Originally posted by Bobbyp90
          I am pretty awesome.
          BOOM
          the Moaning Mod

Clique No: 7

Comment

I've heard a few good things about Viezu, I think it's the one I'm probably going to get.

https://viezu.com/
            Flash Blue Corsa E VXR

Comment

jiraffe - I appreciate that man...

CMartino - was this just due to the Map or because of other Mods also?

I am probably gunna just go with superchips or Throney unless there is a huge reason not to do either :/

Comment

iv been looking into this one myself and found out about the regal auto sport remap, apparently if you go for a stage one remap then a few month down the line decide to upgrade to stage 2 they will adjust the map to stage 2 free of charge.. as for the quality of map iv not heard too many bad points on it too... worth having a look at
                Arden Astra J VXR
                Miltec exhaust with sports cat, regal rss induction, mtech short shifter, stage 1 map running 324

Comment

SM Tuning, he comes to you aswell

Comment

wel happy with my rabbid remap done at WG Motorworks

Comment

Thanks for the replies

Still unsure as to what to do, but this gives me a few different ones to look at... I drove a customers (I work for Vauxhall) which had a Superchips (BlueFin) re-map and it seemed pretty good so may go for that ...

... Its a lease car so dont wanna blow it up if i can help it ha!

Comment

Speak to your Lease company as you may not be able to mod the car - car does not belong to you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Defiantly cant do it ... but I leased a car before Maped it then took it off and no questions asked.

Comment

As long as you know the risk , and be prepare to repair the car if the remap causes damage

Very brave on your part

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MVXRF View Post
                              Defiantly cant do it ... but I leased a car before Maped it then took it off and no questions asked.
                              In that case the best option, if you're still determined to map the car, would get a Superchips Bluefin.

I'm currently running their stage one map on my GTC VXR and love the transformation, not too harsh. Nice smooth delivery with only a 23BHP gain. Doesn't sound much but its transformed the car both in stop start start traffic and when motoring along.

I also ran one of their maps on my last car as well, a 2013 GTC 1.6T that has a similar engine as the Corsa VXR. At least this option allows you to return the car back to stock when needed.
                              Last edited by srea064; 21 August 2016, 10:16 PM.
                              *** Cavalier MK3 SRi 130 > Astra J SRi 2.0 CDTi 160 VX Line and a Corsa D VXR > GTC SRi 1.6T 180 VX Line > Astra GTC VXR 280 > Focus MK3 ST3 250 > Focus MK3 RS and a Corsa E VXR ***

Comment

Working...
                              X