Help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please

Hi all, I have recently bought a Corsa VXR and its suddenly started with a strange noise. From the inside it sounds like sucking air but under the bonnet it sounds like a shot bearing. I think it could be the alternator but a couple who seen the video (that unfortunately won't upload) they say cylinder 4 however there is no misfire and still drives perfectly. Slightly confused as I have had many fast cars but haven't had a VXR before. I'm currently having a mid life crisis I think hence the VXR and my grandson now calls me cool nan. It has had re-map, quick shift box inc gear box rebuild, upgraded injectors, exhaust etc and in general drives and sounds nice other than this new noise. Anyone got any ideas please? I wished I could upload the video but it keeps coming up with error. This is where I think the noise is coming from. Appreciate any reply that may help.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Maybe take the belt off the alternator etc and run it for a few seconds see if the noise goes away failing that take it to a garage and ask them to have a look
    xbox addy -turboyoda85
    Instagram yoda_craig85

Comment

All sorted, reconditioned alternator on and its sorted. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X