This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Corsa E VXR

Thought it was about time to start a post in members cars feed, so here goes...

(When I get chance I'll get some better pictures taken with my SLR and upload them.)

So anyway, this is my 2015 VXR, had it since September 2015 and it started life as base VXR with no options. It's not very standard any more. I've changed plenty on the car and I know it might no be to everyone's taste but I love it. I've seen some mixed views on here about these little cars but I can honestly say I love mine to bits. It's never let me down and I've not really had any problems with it apart from a recall for a wiring loom in the boot and I got my strut tops replaced after 200 miles because they squeaked, oh and the standard corsa squeaky clutch pedal but I fix that myself about once a week with a small squirt of WD40!

Let me know what you think below?

So here's a list of everything I've done to the vehicle so far,

Custom exhaust comprising of Courtenay Sport decat pipe, to the OE front pipe and flexi then a Milltek stainless non resonated centre section and back box.

Green Cotton air filter

Custom remap by Courtenay Sport running 230bhp

Front brakes upgraded to the brembo 4 pots that come in the performance pack

Eibach Sport line springs

Heko wind deflectors

Rear glass tinted dark black by Spire tinting in Chesterfield

Forge Motorsport lower subframe brace

Mtec short shifter

18'' Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 with 225/40R18 Dunlop Sport Maxx RT

Maxton front splitter (got the side skirts and rear lips but not fitted them yet)

JSPerformance coolant pipe kit in orange and had the car swapped onto Waterless Coolant by the Scooby Clinic near Chesterfield

Also the car has never run on anything but Vpower its entire life and I change oil n filter every 4K using valvoline synpower 5w40

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Attached Files
    Last edited by benwsholt; 29 June 2017, 03:59 PM.

Really nice car mate. I'm a big fan of that new blue.

Comment

Like that!

It's amazing how much TD's change the look of the car.
      Fiesta Mk5 ZS>Fiesta Mk6 ST>Clio 172>Astra 'H' VXR>Fiesta Mk7 ST>Corsa 'D' VXR Nurburgring

Comment

Is the suspension set up standard? Just sits really well in the arches. What size are the rims?

Comment

Very nice looking motor.

Yorkie

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmjp View Post
            Is the suspension set up standard? Just sits really well in the arches. What size are the rims?
            No it's on a set of eibach springs, the car went down about 15mm from standard height. The wheels are 18s the same as the diamond cut options from Vauxhall but I am running a slightly oversized tyre which helps fill the arches even more

That's an old picture when the car was still on standard rims and tyres but already lowered

Comment

Nice car mate. I second the comments about being a fan of the colour and the T.Ds. I like the front splitter it's like the D burg splitter, haven't seen that before.

Comment

Originally posted by Cal93 View Post
                Nice car mate. I second the comments about being a fan of the colour and the T.Ds. I like the front splitter it's like the D burg splitter, haven't seen that before.
                Yeah it's from maxton, they do a choice of 2 front splitters for the E, the 'burg style one I've got and another much flatter one, I got both sent to me and returned the one I didn't like

Comment

Yeah, very nice bud👍.. the new blue looks great in the corsa & Astra j...

Comment

My Corsa E VXR

So I decided to paint my seat inserts, been doing it little bit at a time in between jobs at work over this weekend. I removed the inserts from my passenger seat gave them a rub up with a scotch pad and a wipe with some solvent, gave them a coat of grey plastic primer, then a coat of white primer, then two coats of flash blue and a coat of clear laqour. When I left work today this is what they looked like.

I'll get some more pictures uploaded tomorrow when they are back in the seat.

Comment

That's a nice touch that mate but they look like they need a fair bit more lacquer.

I'd have add more before you fit them and maybe leave them to dry for longer before you do

Comment

Love the stance and the splitter mate looks really mean! Makes me want one 👌🏻

Comment

Very nice car mate love the front end of the E vxr
                          Corsa VXR Arctic Edition No. 366

Comment

Love this dude. You live in Clowne right?

Comment

Yeah I live in clowne. Where abouts you from in the Sheffield area?

Comment

Working...
                              X