u33db's Green Corsa E VXR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• u33db's Green Corsa E VXR

Thought i'd put a picture up of my latest car.

Firstly I'll point out that I wasn't actually planning on having another Corsa having sold my SRI Turbo and 1.4 5 door late last year and moving to a 1.0 Fiesta Ecoboost but unfortunately i didn't get on with it even though it was lowered and remapped!

I think around January i saw an E VXR for sale locally but didn't think i could trade in so soon after only 4 months with the Fiesta so let it go, but the same one came up for sale again recently and this time i have gone for it;

Its a 16 plate E VXR in lime green, only 21k but 5 (!) previous owner according to the V5;

So far i have removed the wind deflectors (can't stand them) which someone had glued in (?!). Have also got some new mats on order plus a standard aerial to replace the crappy richbrook one someone has added.

Have also got a remus decat downpipe, secondary decat and silencer delete coming to mate up with the remus backbox it has a standard but thats all for now.

Actually really enjoying the car!

Surprisingly its doing pretty good on fuel as well so far...i'm on day 4 and have done about 180 miles to just over half a tank with about 130 miles left on the range computer which it reckons is about 33 mpg average. If thats correct i should see just over 300 miles to tank (SRI used to get about 250 per tank).

What odd is on the same commute i was getting about 320 miles out of my Fiesta and that reckoned i was averaging 40mpg...i beleive they are similar tank sizes so one of them is telling lies!

It has the usual seat cover coming away on the drivers side but will get the clips to get that sorted.
    Corsa C 1.4 (SOLD), Corsa D SRI Turbo (SOLD), Facelift Corsa D 1.4 SE (SOLD), Now Corsa E VXR...plus about 20 other non VXs

Looks nice mate. I think if i was getting an E i’d get it in Grasshopper Green too! My Dad had the E SRi VX-Line the 100bhp one. Was nippy and i used to enjoy driving it, i really liked the Interior and tech.

Fuel wise they are better than people make out, i regular get 38-40mpg out of my ‘Burg driving to work and back....

Enjoy.
    Fiesta Mk5 ZS>Fiesta Mk6 ST>Clio 172>Astra 'H' VXR>Fiesta Mk7 ST>Corsa 'D' VXR Nurburgring

Comment

Looks lovely that mate
      xbox addy -turboyoda85
      Instagram yoda_craig85

Comment

Originally posted by u33db View Post
        Thought i'd put a picture up of my latest car.

Firstly I'll point out that I wasn't actually planning on having another Corsa having sold my SRI Turbo and 1.4 5 door late last year and moving to a 1.0 Fiesta Ecoboost but unfortunately i didn't get on with it even though it was lowered and remapped!

I think around January i saw an E VXR for sale locally but didn't think i could trade in so soon after only 4 months with the Fiesta so let it go, but the same one came up for sale again recently and this time i have gone for it;

Its a 16 plate E VXR in lime green, only 21k but 5 (!) previous owner according to the V5;

So far i have removed the wind deflectors (can't stand them) which someone had glued in (?!). Have also got some new mats on order plus a standard aerial to replace the crappy richbrook one someone has added.

Have also got a remus decat downpipe, secondary decat and silencer delete coming to mate up with the remus backbox it has a standard but thats all for now.

Actually really enjoying the car!

Surprisingly its doing pretty good on fuel as well so far...i'm on day 4 and have done about 180 miles to just over half a tank with about 130 miles left on the range computer which it reckons is about 33 mpg average. If thats correct i should see just over 300 miles to tank (SRI used to get about 250 per tank).

What odd is on the same commute i was getting about 320 miles out of my Fiesta and that reckoned i was averaging 40mpg...i beleive they are similar tank sizes so one of them is telling lies!

It has the usual seat cover coming away on the drivers side but will get the clips to get that sorted.
        I also own the Green Corsa E VXR 16 plate aswell bro, absolutely love the car, its in for a warranty repair at vauxhall though and am picking it up later today, its having a pedal box fitted, just put of curiosity what are ur gear changed like 1st to 2nd?

Comment

Its fine.

The only thing i've noticed is the box feels like it has a short shifter on it (not aftermarket anyway, i've checked!) in comparison to how my 07 plate SRI felt as the gear lever throw seems shorter. The gears do seem quite "tight" as well so you need to be quite precise/not overly rush the box to get the gears in.

Theres no faults with the box as far as i can tell (i'd know as thats why the SRI went eventually).

Why do you ask?
          Corsa C 1.4 (SOLD), Corsa D SRI Turbo (SOLD), Facelift Corsa D 1.4 SE (SOLD), Now Corsa E VXR...plus about 20 other non VXs

Comment

Love the green. Nice car.

Few owners for so little miles but looks great.

They should have kept the indicator surrounding for the E but that just my opinion.. Plus the d ones fit anyway

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk
            Corsa D Vxracing Various bits & bobs done
            https://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/ch...rsa-d-vxracing

Instagram Vxracing488

Comment

Funnily enough i was looking at a set of those on ebay!

Carbon effect ones to match the mirrors and grill (assume this means i have the carbon pack going by the brochures etc).

Will have a think though...i'm still busy trying to get the Fiesta parts i have left sold, which is a struggle as i think only young folk with no cash drive them so nobody is able to buy expensive parts. Already had to let an airtec go for £180, BNIB B8s for 160 and i don't even think i can sell the BNIB turbo back exhaust i've got sitting!

Comment

Funnily enough i was looking at a set of those on ebay!

Carbon effect ones to match the mirrors and grill (assume this means i have the carbon pack going by the brochures etc).

Will have a think though...i'm still busy trying to get the Fiesta parts i have left sold, which is a struggle as i think only young folk with no cash drive them so nobody is able to buy expensive parts. Already had to let an airtec go for £180, BNIB B8s for 160 and i don't even think i can sell the BNIB turbo back exhaust i've got sitting!
                Someone should snap it up on ebay mate, all be it not what you paid though

Instagram Vxracing488

Comment

You'd think but its actually been on ebay for 2 weeks already;

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/113794910330

I paid 400 and have it up for 250 or best offer but still nothing...

Comment

You'd think but its actually been on ebay for 2 weeks already;

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/113794910330

I paid 400 and have it up for 250 or best offer but still nothing...
                    Your spacers sold so maybe someone will come around soon, or on the fiesta forums.

You don't want to be taking to big of a hit after what you paid, but maybe someone will have to get an absolute bargain for you to get rid

Instagram Vxracing488

Comment

Originally posted by Arron D View Post
                      Your spacers sold so maybe someone will come around soon, or on the fiesta forums.

You don't want to be taking to big of a hit after what you paid, but maybe someone will have to get an absolute bargain for you to get rid

Stop stalking my ebay feedback lol

The spacers auction was a real gem actually...wait until a share this message from the buyer;

"New message from: fireblade14373 (911Purple Star)
                      Hi mate I put the spacers on and bolted them up to the hub like you should when I went to put the alloys back on the wheel wouldn’t fit flush coz the original bolts in the hub was too long stopping the wheel from fitting flush to the spacer if that makes sense to you mate so the only way to get my wheels to fit I had to cut off 5 to 6mm off the original bolts so now it all fits nicely just abit concern that it’s all safe and if I sell the car the original wheels mite not fit now as the bolts mite be too short so if I sell the car the wheels mite have to stay on"

Couldn't believe this level of stupidity - he cut the wheel studs THEN was concerned it wasn't safe! Err....!

Comment

Stop stalking my ebay feedback lol

The spacers auction was a real gem actually...wait until a share this message from the buyer;

"New message from: fireblade14373 (911Purple Star)
                        Hi mate I put the spacers on and bolted them up to the hub like you should when I went to put the alloys back on the wheel wouldn’t fit flush coz the original bolts in the hub was too long stopping the wheel from fitting flush to the spacer if that makes sense to you mate so the only way to get my wheels to fit I had to cut off 5 to 6mm off the original bolts so now it all fits nicely just abit concern that it’s all safe and if I sell the car the original wheels mite not fit now as the bolts mite be too short so if I sell the car the wheels mite have to stay on"

Couldn't believe this level of stupidity - he cut the wheel studs THEN was concerned it wasn't safe! Err....!
                        Wtf wouldnt it have been easier for him to buy new bolts.

Least he gave you good feedback lol

I'm not stalking [emoji6] just wanted to make sure you was legit if I was to buy [emoji23]

Didn't know you wore woman's jeans though mate but whatever floats you boat. Also you've nearly been a member for 20 years lol

I just randomly came across those two facts above [emoji106]

Instagram Vxracing488

Comment

LOL

I think the message to share here is don't buy a Fiesta from anyone called fireblade14373, it wheels are about to fall off and kill someone.

Comment

LOL

I think the message to share here is don't buy a Fiesta from anyone called fireblade14373, it wheels are about to fall off and kill someone.
                            [emoji1787][emoji106]

Instagram Vxracing488

Comment

Sold some more Fiesta stuff so Sportlines ordered for the E now!

Comment

Working...
                              X