No announcement yet.

u33db's Green Corsa E VXR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All valves back in the Rover head and the massive metal VVC inlet is bolted on vs a standard plastic one....looks quite impressive tbh!

Tomorrow i'll get the cams/cam seals fitted properly then its ready to be swapped finally.

If i get time i might also either fit the Corsa decat downpipe, or some silicone hoses thats been sitting since last year.

Also have an AEM cone coming for the corsa as well!

Corsa C 1.4 (SOLD), Corsa D SRI Turbo (SOLD), Facelift Corsa D 1.4 SE (SOLD), Now Corsa E VXR...plus about 20 other non VXs

Comment

awesome work mate , skills are definitely improving by the looks of it
      Corsa D Vxracing Various bits & bobs done
      https://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/ch...rsa-d-vxracing

Instagram Vxracing488

Comment

This did actually work btw!

Got it back together on Friday there and started it on Saturday...fired up on the 3rd turn of the key. There was a nervous few minutes while the lifters filled with oil as it sounded really tappy but after that it quietened right down....really pleased.

I've done 60 miles in it so far and its much smoother now, plus removing the precat and fitting the larger inlet has given it a bit more go.

Might have next weekend off then will think about the Corsa lol

Before:

During:

image upload

After:

Last edited by u33db; 4 May 2020, 08:27 AM.
        Corsa C 1.4 (SOLD), Corsa D SRI Turbo (SOLD), Facelift Corsa D 1.4 SE (SOLD), Now Corsa E VXR...plus about 20 other non VXs

Comment

Fair play mate must be satisfying
          xbox addy -turboyoda85
          Instagram yoda_craig85

Comment

It has been cheers!

But a releif to have it going again and have my Corsa tucked up in the garage now!

Don't know what to start on first with that;

- silicone coolant hoses
            - decat and silencer delete

Probably the decat and then i can have it mapped but will be the end of the month now as have run out of money for toys.

Comment

yeah i second what yoda said , nice work and interesting read with good photos to accompany. Good stuff
              Corsa D Vxracing Various bits & bobs done
              https://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/ch...rsa-d-vxracing

Instagram Vxracing488

Comment

Working...
              X