This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• retro fit sound system or fit your own

the standard sound system is ok but not the best, does anyone know if you can retro fit the infiniti sound system or would people just fit their own sound to it

I am not sure if anyone has added the infinity system or after market one.

Comment

i wouldnt bother with the infinity system. total waste of £500 as an option!!!!
      Tech2 Diagnostics
      Cruise control, Radio programming, Display Programming, Anti Hijack, Check Control In the West Midlands. PM for Info

sigpic

Comment

@ vxrmartyn ...Really!! I was about to cancel my order when i originally ordered mine. I have seen one insignia with an after market install. But was a alot of work as the chime sounds are played through the rear door speakers.

There was a thread i saw over at another forum, ill try and dig it up and send you the info.

Comment

well the audio quality in the infinity is NO different to the standard system.

when we got the car VX even forgot to connect up the sub in the boot, the loom was still taped up lol
          Tech2 Diagnostics
          Cruise control, Radio programming, Display Programming, Anti Hijack, Check Control In the West Midlands. PM for Info

sigpic

Comment

Could not agree with you more Martyn, for the £500 you could add a amp and some speakers and get a much cleaner sounding setup using the Insignia headunit then the infinity setup gives.

Still I am sure people will go for it, it is a convience thing after all, albiet a pricey one.

Comment

I heard the Infinty setup last week, and it was way better than mine.

But I'm going to get an amp and some 6x9s in the rear and hopefully that'll improve mine for £200 tops.
              Bluefin Stage 1

Comment

Originally posted by Kylestocks View Post
                the standard sound system is ok but not the best, does anyone know if you can retro fit the infiniti sound system or would people just fit their own sound to it
                Had the infinity system fitted as standard useless dont waste your money all you get is a distorted amp when the speaker is up to no 30. Vauxhall said it does what is does. Not a patch on the b&o in the old car.

Comment

Working...
                X