X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• olympic white vxr saloon with tints

everyone keeps asking to see the new car so got few pictures of her

see 1 of these the other day..really like them...
    ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

lol iv had it a week, had the windows tinted the day i got it, got the vxr side repeater surrounds, got personal plates on it but not got a picture yet, i got vxr dust caps, upgraded all the bulbs and a upgraded panel filter

Comment

Very nice
        Arden Blue Vauxhall Vectra VXR 666 Gone But Not Forgotton

Comment

Originally posted by Kylestocks View Post
          lol iv had it a week, had the windows tinted the day i got it, got the vxr side repeater surrounds, got personal plates on it but not got a picture yet, i got vxr dust caps, upgraded all the bulbs and a upgraded panel filter
          in a week.. so any other plans for it ? as it look's very nice they really do... what the power like? with the 4wd ?
          ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

when i test drove on eon the track and silverstone i fell in luv,,, white is my fav colour but for some reason im stuck between white and arden for fav on the insignia...

awsum car mate
            VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

Comment

Looks really nice.I'm loving the little FIAT in the back ground as well.

Comment

Originally posted by tjay View Post
                Looks really nice.I'm loving the little FIAT in the back ground as well.
                its abarth aswell not a fiat

they look nice and are fast lil cars 0-60 in under 7 sec just turbo kick in 2 late in the revs for me i wanted one for the missis but hated the test drive
                VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

Comment

Originally posted by kirky2k4 View Post
                  its abarth aswell not a fiat

they look nice and are fast lil cars 0-60 in under 7 sec just turbo kick in 2 late in the revs for me i wanted one for the missis but hated the test drive

FIAT 500 ABARTH iirc.

Comment

very nice saw a black one at our meet today very comfy too and sounds awesome .
                    NOW RUNNING RED GOLF GT TDI 18" fox black gloss alloys and piper cross panel filter

Comment

Looks great in white and the contrast with the tints is very nice

Who did your tints if you don't mind me asking?
                      The adventure is over, Blue Beast, gone

Comment

Very nice
                        sigpic

Comment

Looks good but you need to get the tints off the front window and loose the big sunstrip as they are highly illegal and dangerous. You won't be able to see anything out of those side windows at night so that cyclist, predestrian or motor bike is at risk.

You can't put any tints on the side windows of modern cars as they already have almost the maximum legal tint.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazerc View Post
                            Looks good but you need to get the tints off the front window and loose the big sunstrip as they are highly illegal and dangerous. You won't be able to see anything out of those side windows at night so that cyclist, predestrian or motor bike is at risk.

You can't put any tints on the side windows of modern cars as they already have almost the maximum legal tint.
                            I was going to ask the question about the front windows, I too thought it was illegal. Looks very nice though mate

Comment

Originally posted by Dazerc View Post

Second that!

The best vauxhall money can buy by the way!

Comment

Working...
                              X