Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maps and Mods

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Maps and Mods

    As above. How many have been Re-mapped or had any other Mods. I'll start it. TMS Stage 3 with Courtney Filter, Eibach Springs, Milltek Exhaust, Forge Intercooler, Tints, Irmscher Grill, Corsa Surrounds, Smoked Indicators, VXR Valve Caps + Tax Disc Holder. Oh yes and 2 VXR Teddy Bears on the back seat.

  • #2
    Originally posted by KAZ 66 View Post
    As above. How many have been Re-mapped or had any other Mods. I'll start it. TMS Stage 3 with Courtney Filter, Eibach Springs, Milltek Exhaust, Forge Intercooler, Tints, Irmscher Grill, Corsa Surrounds, Smoked Indicators, VXR Valve Caps + Tax Disc Holder. Oh yes and 2 VXR Teddy Bears on the back seat.
    What tints did you go for, and where did they come from?
    my history: Arden blue corsa vxr, stage 2 milly arctic corsa #448, Olympic white insignia vxr saloon, chilli orange nürburgring corsa #027 with chilli orange tax disc holder

    Comment


    • #3
      Dark Smoke Rears, light Smoke Fronts. Superb job by a company in Burton...

      Comment


      • #4
        Had a look on TMS website and stage 3 isnt up yet. How much did stage 3 cost Kaz? I was thinking about getting the VXR-R package but Im waiting for it to come out on the website with the list of prices.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by highly polished View Post
          Had a look on TMS website and stage 3 isnt up yet. How much did stage 3 cost Kaz? I was thinking about getting the VXR-R package but Im waiting for it to come out on the website with the list of prices.
          You have a PM..........

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by KAZ 66 View Post
            As above. How many have been Re-mapped or had any other Mods. I'll start it. TMS Stage 3 with Courtney Filter, Eibach Springs, Milltek Exhaust, Forge Intercooler, Tints, Irmscher Grill, Corsa Surrounds, Smoked Indicators, VXR Valve Caps + Tax Disc Holder. Oh yes and 2 VXR Teddy Bears on the back seat.
            whats the RR result ?
            MB E63s AMG
            MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
            Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
            Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

            Comment


            • #7
              Figures not officially released so I will say Circa 400 BHP and 510 LB of Torque. As I say not officially released so please don't ask for Maps of RR or the like.
              Last edited by KAZ 66; 13 August 2010, 10:59 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Brano View Post
                whats the RR result ?
                If she told you that, she would have to shot you after Brano
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by R15VXR View Post
                  If she told you that, she would have to shot you after Brano
                  You know me too well Richard.............

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X