This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maps and Mods

As above. How many have been Re-mapped or had any other Mods. I'll start it. TMS Stage 3 with Courtney Filter, Eibach Springs, Milltek Exhaust, Forge Intercooler, Tints, Irmscher Grill, Corsa Surrounds, Smoked Indicators, VXR Valve Caps + Tax Disc Holder. Oh yes and 2 VXR Teddy Bears on the back seat.

Originally posted by KAZ 66 View Post
    As above. How many have been Re-mapped or had any other Mods. I'll start it. TMS Stage 3 with Courtney Filter, Eibach Springs, Milltek Exhaust, Forge Intercooler, Tints, Irmscher Grill, Corsa Surrounds, Smoked Indicators, VXR Valve Caps + Tax Disc Holder. Oh yes and 2 VXR Teddy Bears on the back seat.
    What tints did you go for, and where did they come from?
    my history: Arden blue corsa vxr, stage 2 milly arctic corsa #448, Olympic white insignia vxr saloon, chilli orange nürburgring corsa #027 with chilli orange tax disc holder

Comment

Dark Smoke Rears, light Smoke Fronts. Superb job by a company in Burton...

Comment

Had a look on TMS website and stage 3 isnt up yet. How much did stage 3 cost Kaz? I was thinking about getting the VXR-R package but Im waiting for it to come out on the website with the list of prices.

Comment

Originally posted by highly polished View Post
          Had a look on TMS website and stage 3 isnt up yet. How much did stage 3 cost Kaz? I was thinking about getting the VXR-R package but Im waiting for it to come out on the website with the list of prices.
          You have a PM..........

Comment

Originally posted by KAZ 66 View Post
            whats the RR result ?
            MB E63s AMG
            MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
            Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
            Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

Figures not officially released so I will say Circa 400 BHP and 510 LB of Torque. As I say not officially released so please don't ask for Maps of RR or the like.
              Last edited by KAZ 66; 13 August 2010, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brano View Post
                whats the RR result ?
                If she told you that, she would have to shot you after Brano
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by R15VXR View Post
                  If she told you that, she would have to shot you after Brano
                  You know me too well Richard.............

Comment

Working...
                  X