This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new wheels

I know it's not a vxr so please don't laugh, but what does everyone think of the new wheels?
    Attached Files

They're small
    Bluefin Stage 1

Comment

Originally posted by Sooty View Post
      They're small
      Very lol.

Comment

not for me personally but if u like them mate then thats the main thing

Comment

I take it you mean the car....if not, they are too small........nice colour car and at the end of the day we all had to start somewhere.

Comment

tough crowd as we've all got 19s or 20s minimum on our insignia VXRs,

do you have the adaptive suspension? if not then get it nice and low on some coilovers then I'd think they'll really look good,

personally the insignia needs big rims, the front arches are a huge radius so need a big diameter rim to fill it up.
            The adventure is over, Blue Beast, gone

Comment

it drops about 15mm in sport mode, and I couldn't afford the rubber aswell for 19/20 so had to stick to 18's, but to be fair everyone is confirming what I thought too bloody small should have saved up Now I'm trying to find a dump vale for it. beginning to think I've brought the wrong car

Comment

is it the 2.0T? if so then there is a developing range of bits for it,

dont do your choice down, with smaller rims you should get better acceleration and a non VXR should be a bit of a sleeper,

develop what you have,

we all really want a better car than we've got otherwise why would we be on here messing with them....?

me I want to scare M3s and RS4s and chase down M5s
                The adventure is over, Blue Beast, gone

Comment

yeah it's a 2.0 T (petrol, lol) 2010.5, so the garage told me because it's a 2010.5 it has 240bhp and 370nm torque instead of earlier models ( 220bhp & 350nm ) but would love to get her dumping ( dump valve ) I admire all the VXR's I see and wish I could have afforded one because they are stunning!

Comment

The 2.0T is a very capable engine, ive had mine mapped by TMS, my thread is in this section, definately a sleeper, totally transforms the car.

Can anyone confirm if the power difference is true..wouldn't mind knowing what differences there are. (mins the 220PS version)

There is a stage 2 available which is the Milltek race exhaust and map (TMS again). In two minds about this first, or to get some springs and better braking....hmmm decisions.

As above, wheels look ok, but these cars need 19's...at least.

Comment

I would like some confirmation too, is it the dealers just giving the usual bull*?-t. Either way fairly pleased with performance, it's a little down on my old RX8 turbo, lol but it's way smoother and the flexiride is a stroke of genius, just got back from the NURBURGRING and after all the miles jumped out feeling well relaxed :-)

Comment

Working...
                      X