This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who is the best vxr garage in northern ireland

anyone recommend a garage for service etc.

vxr service

Hi mate,i bought my vxr from charles hurst boucher rd,in january but i took it to Town Parks in Antrim for its first service last month, only 8 k on it(as they are closer to me) only charged £135 for first service which i think is very good for the type of car.They seem to be very good and they are sorting out my problem with the cv joint.Iwould definatley recomend them.

Comment

Originally posted by william fry View Post
      Hi mate,i bought my vxr from charles hurst boucher rd,in january but i took it to Town Parks in Antrim for its first service last month, only 8 k on it(as they are closer to me) only charged £135 for first service which i think is very good for the type of car.They seem to be very good and they are sorting out my problem with the cv joint.Iwould definatley recomend them.
      Another vote for town parks in Antrim.
      | Find | Watch | Follow |

Comment

Your right Townparks are good and service provided there is top notch. I would recommend them to anyone, i was just wondering if there was somewhere else as i have been having some problems with my car and i dont want to become a pain to them. They probably dont mind, but i do.

Comment

Ballyrobert mallusk

Can only speak highly with the service I have had thus far. I travel up from coleraine to go there as I actually trust them with my car. Speak to Jason service manager.knows his stuff
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vxr oaks View Post
            Your right Townparks are good and service provided there is top notch. I would recommend them to anyone, i was just wondering if there was somewhere else as i have been having some problems with my car and i dont want to become a pain to them. They probably dont mind, but i do.
            I think that they all know there stuff,but if the car is giving bother mate i woudnt worry about becoming a pain, they will get well paid for sorting it out. What sort of problems are you having with yours.

Comment

Had problems with noisey steering, rattles from underneath, crome air dams piting, stereo freezing, noisey brakes and a noise when turning left like a stone in tyre.The guys up there were great and really helpfull every single time i went up, thinking of trading the car in soon, maybe the new astra coupe...http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/ima.../icon_wink.gif

Comment

Originally posted by vxr oaks View Post
                Had problems with noisey steering, rattles from underneath, crome air dams piting, stereo freezing, noisey brakes and a noise when turning left like a stone in tyre.The guys up there were great and really helpfull every single time i went up, thinking of trading the car in soon, maybe the new astra coupe...http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/ima.../icon_wink.gif
                Most of those problems have bveen encountered by forum members. Search the threads and you'll find them. Brakes, steering and chrome air dams should all be replaced without question.

I use Charles Hurst Vauxhall on Boucher Road and they have never let me down.
                AJG

http://www.croziergreen.com

Comment

Working...
                X