anyone got a trade in price for there car yet?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vxr oaks
    VXRed
    • 1 August 2010

anyone got a trade in price for there car yet?

had my june 09 insignia vxr up at garage with 9500 miles, and got offered 17k trade in price for it from vauxhall, couldnt believe it, anyone else got that kind of trade in value
  • VXR PAUL
    Reject BBB and look what happens!
    • 21 March 2009

Originally posted by vxr oaks
    had my june 09 insignia vxr up at garage with 9500 miles, and got offered 17k trade in price for it from vauxhall, couldnt believe it, anyone else got that kind of trade in value

how much you pay for it ? if you dont mind me asking ?
    ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

• xtrem3x
      VXRed blooded
      • 20 October 2010

Yea, that's what they offered for mine when I sold it.
      59 plate

Comment

• Markbr
        Are you VXR enough?
        • 14 February 2011

It's a shame they loose so much money from new, you go on VX website and configure a brand new model it costs a staggering £36K. For there Flagship model.
        Range Rover Sport Autobiography

Comment

• thehulkster699
          VXRed blooded
          • 9 September 2009

Yeah - but who would EVER pay full whack for a new Vauxhall? Or Ford? Only if you had more money than sense.

When I worked for Reg Vardy (Renault) years ago - they would knock thousands off the new cars they were selling. I can't remember anyone paying full price.
          Last edited by thehulkster699; 16 July 2011, 11:19 AM.
          Focus RS - Blue + Octavia VRS Blackline (Special Edition) - White

Comment

• Markbr
            Are you VXR enough?
            • 14 February 2011

You say that my local VX dealership have a unregistered Insignia VXR fully loaded with everything 20's Leather Pack and Infinity sound system. They have had the car nearly 6 months I rang them last week to ask for a price as they still not sold it and they won't budge...........

Tight ********.

All they can offer is the current deal VX have which is 20% off a new car, but that car has been sitting there for ages.
            I thought I'd get a bargain. TBH I'd rather order a new car if there is no discount for a car been sitting about for months.
            Last edited by Markbr; 15 July 2011, 07:06 PM.

Comment

• badboyburt
              Regional Assistant - Essex Hey Mr Chicken
              • 13 July 2009

Use the glasses guide for ideas on your cars value, its free aswell.
              sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

• DMVXR
                VXR enough
                • 5 June 2010

Originally posted by Markbr
                You say that my local VX dealership have a unregistered Insignia VXR fully loaded with everything 20's Leather Pack and Infinity sound system. They have had the car nearly 6 months I rang them last week to ask for a price as they still not sold it and they won't budge...........

Tight ********.

All they can offer is the current deal VX have which is 20% off a new car, but that car has been sitting there for ages.
                I thought I'd get a bargain. TBH I'd rather order a new car if there is no discount for a car been sitting about for months.
                Worked for me,

Mine had sat at the dealers from 28th Feb to 6th June,

£8k off and the best trade in for my old car by £1500
                and came with 8 miles on the clock, 7 of which I did on the test drive

Ok no full leather and heated seats which I'd have liked, but not worth paying probably nearly another 10k to get them when I feel plenty warm enough driving mine
                Last edited by DMVXR; 15 July 2011, 08:27 PM.
                The adventure is over, Blue Beast, gone

Comment

• Markbr
                  Are you VXR enough?
                  • 14 February 2011

Dan you was lucky and got a good discount. Thats why I asked my local VX dealers to see if they would give a good discount. But ATM it's a NO GO may try again in a few months.

Comment

• vxr oaks
                    VXRed
                    • 1 August 2010

got a call from skoda today, they said that, with insignia vxr they couldn't really price it . They put on a trade bid and came back with 12 grand. don't think soooo! Think i'm going to keep it but i'm going to torture vx until its right. i paid 22k for this car 10 months ago and there is no way its going for 12k.

Comment

• Markbr
                      Are you VXR enough?
                      • 14 February 2011

Originally posted by vxr oaks
                      got a call from skoda today, they said that, with insignia vxr they couldn't really price it . They put on a trade bid and came back with 12 grand. don't think soooo! Think i'm going to keep it but i'm going to torture vx until its right. i paid 22k for this car 10 months ago and there is no way its going for 12k.
                      That is pathetic it's easily worth trade in £18-£19k. Just keep it mate there great cars, I said to my wife last night it's nice to have a rare car on the road. I've had mine 6 months and i have not seen any around yet. My older cars I would see every day on the road.

Comment

• DMVXR
                        VXR enough
                        • 5 June 2010

Originally posted by Markbr
                        it's nice to have a rare car on the road. I've had mine 6 months and i have not seen any around yet. My older cars I would see every day on the road.
                        Me too Mark

But,
                        Just seen one of my neighbours has bought a white VXR saloon in the last month or so and I drive past a house on my commute that has just got themselves an Arden tourer,

While I'm pleased they've seen mine and been inspired to buy one

It also bothers me a bit, this is now 3 cars in a row that one of my neighbours has copied me on.....

I'm a bit of a trend setter round my way it seems
                        Last edited by DMVXR; 16 July 2011, 11:42 AM.
                        The adventure is over, Blue Beast, gone

Comment

• Markbr
                          Are you VXR enough?
                          • 14 February 2011

Yeah very true Dan you must be setting a trend LOL.
                          The thing is these cars are very rare and do attract attention from time to time. Nobody in my street could afford to run one LOL.

Comment

• AM04ARO
                            VXRed
                            • 13 March 2009

Not looked but £22 would probably be on the high side. After getting over the window issues I am back to keeping her for the long term as it is a great family car, now known as the big black bus .

Comment

• Markbr
                              Are you VXR enough?
                              • 14 February 2011

Looked on Auto Trader and 2010 models are up for the 20k price now. some 59 reg's are 18K so part EX must be stupid money.

I'm keeping mine to scary to trade in LOL........

Comment

Working...