Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As many guy's have found out VX's standard answer to any warranty claim is NO, in the hope that you'll give up and go away. From my point of view, firstly they should make more reliable cars with better build quality, secondly if something does go wrong, sort it quickly with the least amount of fuss helping to build brand loyalty. Unfortunately it is not just a Vauxhall problem, all mass produced vehicle manufacturers do the same thing, the biggest help you'll get with any claim is the dealer, if you find a good one, that's half the battle won!

As for Audi...... dealer service tends to be a little better, however are they a 10k better car for the same spec...... in my opinion, no. Are they more reliable, in my experience no (working on cars all day and every day) If you want reliability, Honda jazz, trouble is too borimg and no performance!!!

Comment

If they was gonna pay half surely the other half couldn't of been that much to pay? I understand you shouldn't have to mate but that to make you get rid of the car? good luck with the next beaut mate.

Comment

Working...
      X