X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Time has come

Hi All

I just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone on the forum for all the help over the last year or so.

I'm afraid the time has come to sell the siggy due to a change in job roles and more travel, its a struggle to even write this but I may have to get a diesel of some form

The car has just gone on pistonheads, hardest thing I ever had to do , I will miss it....

Thanks again

Good luck with what ever you get!

We do get attached to these lumps of metal.....

I've been there and done that before so know your pain!!

You never know, you may be back one day!!
    RUN YOUR FINGERS OVER MY CAR ....... AND I'LL RUN MY CAR OVER YOUR FINGERS!

Comment

Thanks. I hope so, love the car, but needs must and all that. I'm in no rush as job won't start for a little while.

Comment

Not as bad as you think Lee. After selling mine I thought as you do but went on the Train to pick up a 2010 BMW 320D Touring as the 'Family Car' and the 300 odd mile drive home was very nice to say the least. Don't miss mine at all now. It really is only a car. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi mate. Thanks for that and thanks for your help over the last year or so with the tuning especially, really transformed the car. Interestingly I went to parkway to look at an Audi they had, your old car was there and looked very nice. Glad you got a new one sorted, although you have the RS to play with as well :-)
          Last edited by lee_spowart; 30th August 2014, 02:47 PM.

Comment

My old one's sold. Let's see if the new owner appears on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah I noticed that, someone has a nice car, we may see them soon. Hopefully I can also give mine a new home

Comment

Sad times! But personal circumstances always come first!

Hope it goes to a good home
                Opel Nürburgring Edition No.534 / IG - ItzMrGoodKat

Comment

Thanks. It is a little sad, just got the car how I want it. But as you say family and circumstance 1st, I'm sure I will be back at some point.

Will still check the forum and help if and where I can, just as everyone has for me.

Comment

Lee, what about the Insignia Diesel ? I hired one a while back and on a run was getting 700 miles to a tank and around 600 just knocking about.
                    Vauxhall Insignia VXR 2.8T V6 4X4 VXR SuperSport Nav Saloon 2010 4d

Comment

Yeah my dad has one and it's a decent car, think I might miss the VXR more if my new car looks the same. Prob end up back with Audi or maybe bmw

Obviously have to sell the siggy 1st

Comment

Working...
                      X