This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insignia Partners discount now listed

The insignia is now listed on the partners website, discount of 12%, 2 yrs 0%(nil deposit) or 3yrs (10% deposit) or £1750 FDA.

Details of patrners here:
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=7334

For example:

New Insignia
    SRi

2.0i 16v Turbo 4x4 5 Door Hatch

Print this page

Discounts and Offers

Your discount: 12%
    An on-the-road price of £18,886
    Saving: £2,539

Plus
    0% APR Typical Finance over 3 years (10% deposit) or 2 years (NIL deposit)

or
    Finance Deposit Allowance of £1750

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

The discount including the FDA is practically the same discount anyone can get on www.Buyacar.co.uk

Went past a VX dealership today with a "buy one get one free" offer on delivery mileage cars...
    sigpic

Comment

Shame the GM rebate points are not as good as if you were buying a saab, saab are giving staff discount to everybody at the moment as well as GM partners discount and 0% finance, their cars are not to dissimilar performance and handling wise to the forthcoming Insignia VXR, same engines, same power ?

Comment

Originally posted by S3 VXR View Post
        Shame the GM rebate points are not as good as if you were buying a saab, saab are giving staff discount to everybody at the moment as well as GM partners discount and 0% finance, their cars are not to dissimilar performance and handling wise to the forthcoming Insignia VXR, same engines, same power ?
        Hi Stu, I don't think there are plans to put the new VXR engine in any Saabs...espescially if they are planning to nationalise Saab?

VXR engine will be higher power than Turbo X, so more powerful than any Saab engine to date.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X