Recommend brake pads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommend brake pads

I have the Thorney motorsport brake upgrade and was wondering weather to stick with his uprated pads or is there something else worth looking at

Depends on what Throneys uprated pads are.

EBC red stuff is pretty popular it seems.
    ^^Australian^^
    Car 1: 2016 Insignia VXR (Mods: none installed)
    Car 2: 2003 Mk7 Accord 2.4 (Mods: plenty)

Comment

I recently found out the EBC use the same friction material for each colour pad depending on which colour has the most orders that week ! I have red stuff pads and they aren't anything special , they fade after 2 or 3 decent stops just like the brembo's do , so next time im going for DS2500

Comment

Originally posted by bembo449 View Post
        I recently found out the EBC use the same friction material for each colour pad depending on which colour has the most orders that week ! I have red stuff pads and they aren't anything special , they fade after 2 or 3 decent stops just like the brembo's do , so next time im going for DS2500
        Got any evidence to support that? Ive never tried EBC yet but im sure they could be upset if they heard that
        Vectra VXR estate 07

Comment

nope but the chap who witnessed this isn't the sort of person to make things up !

Comment

Originally posted by bembo449 View Post
            nope but the chap who witnessed this isn't the sort of person to make things up !
            Then he's mistaken or misunderstood something

Astra

Comment

I've had yellow stuff pads by ebc and loved them,they definitely improved the braking

Comment

Originally posted by IanJ View Post

Then he's mistaken or misunderstood something
                he was in their factory at the time !!!

Comment

Working...
                X