This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saloon or hatchback

What's everyone going for because I am struggling to tell the diffrence . I'd love to see one of each side by side.

Same here. I think I prefure the hatch!?

Comment

Originally posted by jimster View Post
      What's everyone going for because I am struggling to tell the diffrence . I'd love to see one of each side by side.
      http://www.gmukfleet.co.uk/assets/do...a_Range_LR.pdf

Look at page 30 (of 44) for a rear facing, side by side shot. Most noticeable difference is the wiper; think the saloon works better without it - cleaner lines?
      sigpic

Comment

The saloon has the better lines but there is very little in it.

The hatch is more practical if that's what you want.

It's a small thing but you can pop the boot lid remotely from the key fob on the saloon. You never tire of some things.

Comment

Originally posted by Lifer View Post
          The saloon has the better lines but there is very little in it.

The hatch is more practical if that's what you want.

It's a small thing but you can pop the boot lid remotely from the key fob on the saloon. You never tire of some things.
          But on the sports tourer, you can open the boot either half way or the full way via a button in the drivers door

Comment

Originally posted by Insignia VXR View Post
            http://www.gmukfleet.co.uk/assets/do...a_Range_LR.pdf

Look at page 30 (of 44) for a rear facing, side by side shot. Most noticeable difference is the wiper; think the saloon works better without it - cleaner lines?
            Cheers for that, I do like the saloon better. Does the Insignia VXR look much different than them photos on page 30?

Comment

Could be an advantage with the saloons handling as well, with the extra strength ?? Should be a bit stiffer ..

Comment

If you click on the VXR link to the VXR microsite (top right hand corner of this page) you can see the Insignia VXR in different colours and with different wheels.

The biggest difference to pictures in the brochure are at the front end which you can't see in the brochure pictures on page 30.

Comment

Working...
                X